Fire Corp

shrader

As long as SDS is running the show, I realize that we'll never get anything done. Someone has to fall on the sword, so I say fire Corp. Does he even do anything around here? Inkman terrorizes people with those horrific calves, PA continues to age at an exponential rate, people continue to think Kristian is a chick, Bmwolf continues to post.... all of this goes on under Corp's watch. Well I say enough is enough. Fire the man or else we riot. :angry: :death:

As long as SDS is running the show, I realize that we'll never get anything done. Someone has to fall on the sword, so I say fire Corp. Does he even do anything around here? Inkman terrorizes people with those horrific calves, PA continues to age at an exponential rate, people continue to think Kristian is a chick, Bmwolf continues to post.... all of this goes on under Corp's watch. Well I say enough is enough. Fire the man or else we riot. :angry: :death:

You know you sit by the computer, waiting for my latest Deep Thoughts...

I hate him!!!! :angry:

*Not really, but I've always wanted to be in a lynch mob :beer:

Are we ranting? okay I'll go. Everytime I see Bmwolf21 I think of a wolf having a bowel movement. :nana:

He put us in a new "uniform". He thinking about tinkering with our team name. He's made us more marketable. He gave chz that big new contract. It's up to the rest of us players to step up our posts back to the level we had a few years ago.

He put us in a new "uniform". He thinking about tinkering with our team name. He's made us more marketable. He gave chz that big new contract. It's up to the rest of us players to step up our posts back to the level we had a few years ago.

And we all know that chz is just some 400lb 45 year old guy playing one huge prank on all of us. Another fine example of the horrible work corp does on a daily basis. Why do we keep paying this guy?

He's a narrow typer and not long on words. <_<

I say we need more imagination, pontification and alliteration. He just ain't getting it done, it might be time for a change. :rolleyes:

Im in, let me know what time the riot starts? I have to check with my wife make sure I'm available. ;)

And we all know that chz is just some 400lb 45 year old guy playing one huge prank on all of us. Another fine example of the horrible work corp does on a daily basis. Why do we keep paying this guy?

congrats, shrader, you've issued what is, by my count, the 100th provocation to get chz to confirm her status as the board's resident hottie. (s)he ain't bitin', dude -- i gave up on that long ago.

(and, yeah, i just issued #101.)

I say we need more imagination, pontification and alliteration. He just ain't getting it done, it might be time for a change. :rolleyes:

Im in, let me know what time the riot starts? I have to check with my wife make sure I'm available. ;)

love it - solid comdy there, especially the bit about checkin in with the mrs.

in terms of asking for the riot's coordinates, it makes me recall how one of my buddies who's a real cut-up tried to lighten the mood when we were leaving game 6 of the SCF in 1999 by approaching a cop and asking in this slightly short-bus voice he does, "officer, where is the riot? ... we're looking for the riot." he followed that up with an inquiry into whether the officer knew the score of the bisons game that was played that night.

Better him than me! :D

congrats, shrader, you've issued what is, by my count, the 100th provocation to get chz to confirm her status as the board's resident hottie. (s)he ain't bitin', dude -- i gave up on that long ago.

(and, yeah, i just issued #101.)

love it - solid comdy there, especially the bit about checkin in with the mrs.

in terms of asking for the riot's coordinates, it makes me recall how one of my buddies who's a real cut-up tried to lighten the mood when we were leaving game 6 of the SCF in 1999 by approaching a cop and asking in this slightly short-bus voice he does, "officer, where is the riot? ... we're looking for the riot." he followed that up with an inquiry into whether the officer knew the score of the bisons game that was played that night.

Who said I was kidding, I always check with the mrs before a riot. :nana:

That story is good because it is kind of like right now,.. if we don't laugh about it then .... :death:

Last I say once the riot starts the mob mentality and changes keep coming with the game day sponsor next, <_< the nerve picking a handle/name that we are all subjected to/reminded about with commercials telling us how they catch the beer in all those fresh canadian streams and deliver it with ice girls skating down to the frozen rivers to deliver it, it's gotten as bad as the games themselves,,,,,, he probably has never even been to a hockey game :unsure:

I'm sure some people are into that kind of stuff, but biting doesn't sound like all that much fun to me... especially with the picture I just painted of chz earlier.

Better him than me! :D

You better be careful becuase you're on a short leash. One or two more posts from deluca or the random navybillsfan driveby, coupled with the fact that you missed complaint thursday about a month ago, and you'll be next.

I'm sure some people are into that kind of stuff, but biting doesn't sound like all that much fun to me... especially with the picture I just painted of chz earlier.

You better be careful becuase you're on a short leash. One or two more posts from deluca or the random navybillsfan driveby, coupled with the fact that you missed complaint thursday about a month ago, and you'll be next.

The good news is that nbf never overstays his welcome.

I want to know who "hired" him in the 1st place. :angry: I sure as hell didn't.

:lol:

:lol: Wasn't it one of those things where he just shows up for work and nobody knows why. Kind of like that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer does the same. :D

Pretty much...

PS- I think shrader was thinking of my name originally, but he already tried to cut me last summer....

Sorry guys, I know my performance has been lacking lately but there really is no example for me to follow. Maybe if we had some leadership around here I would better serve the team.

Who should I listen to? Vanek? Ink? Shrader? Wolf?

I'm lost. Help me find my way.

Sorry guys, I know my performance has been lacking lately but there really is no example for me to follow. Maybe if we had some leadership around here I would better serve the team.

Who should I listen to? Vanek? Ink? Shrader? Wolf?

I'm lost. Help me find my way.

amerks6

Archived