Ok, Let us know that you made the transition ok!

SDS

Random, completely unimportant question: did the order of the menus at the top of the screen on the front page change a bit?

yes... and they will probably be tweaked some more as I flesh out the site.

After chipping away at the concrete wall for years, and squeezing through the tiny tunnel, and smashing the sewer pipe, and crawling through miles of the most vile human filth, I made it.

It wasn't that bad, actually.

Why do I keep going to sabresreport.com for links and to enter the board? Is that OK? If someone benefits from clicks, should I being going to sabrespace.com instead? I did, after all, name it. :)

Who got lost going where? I was like "what happened?" Seems brighter for a lack of a better word on the main page. I agree on the banner. Very nice but miss the chick. I think the Sabres should get Sabrettes :P similar to the ones in Anaheim and LA.

yes... and they will probably be tweaked some more as I flesh out the site.

Ok, so I wasn't losing my mind when I moved my mouse to the same exact place I always do but got the resources tab instead. That will take some getting used to, but I think I can handle it.

After chipping away at the concrete wall for years, and squeezing through the tiny tunnel, and smashing the sewer pipe, and crawling through miles of the most vile human filth, I made it.

It wasn't that bad, actually.

Why do I keep going to sabresreport.com for links and to enter the board? Is that OK? If someone benefits from clicks, should I being going to sabrespace.com instead? I did, after all, name it. :)

SabresReport will be getting redirected to SabreSpace in the very near future. It is retarded of me to keep two sites, especially since I've neglected TSR design for so long. Soon, we'll be under one big tent.

and thanks for the name dude. :thumbsup: A giant man hug is coming your way.

Archived