Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

What about drinking through them? I may have been, ahem, lubricated, to get through my only undergrad poly sci class.

As a political science professor, how did you only had one undergrad class in that? Edited by WildCard

What about drinking through them? I may have been, ahem, lubricated, to get through my only undergrad poly sci class.

Semesters 2 and 3 were bad for me this way.  Inebriated in way too many classes.  Had to stay away from that group of freinds to turn it around.

8:00am calc when I was an engineering student. The orange juice was always tainted. 

I once blacked out in a computer lab while writing a paper. It was about Prohibition. I got an A. 

During grad school myself and some classmates frequently had some pops before a public policy class. 

As a political science professor, how did you only had one undergrad class in that?

My bachelor's is in finance. Although at the time of said class I was busy getting a C in computer engineering before resigning the intro class there. Then I went to electrical engineering, getting a B, but deciding I didn't want to work hard enough to be an engineer. Then I went to business and graduated laude despite a less than stellar freshman year in the engineering school :lol:

Edited by TrueBlueGED

8:00am calc when I was an engineering student. The orange juice was always tainted.

I once blacked out in a computer lab while writing a paper. It was about Prohibition. I got an A.

During grad school myself and some classmates frequently had some pops before a public policy class.

That A stands for amazeballs.

My bachelor's is in finance. Although at the time of said class I was busy getting a C in computer engineering before resigning the intro class there. Then I went to electrical engineering, getting a B, but deciding I didn't want to work hard enough to be an engineer. Then I went to business and graduated ###### laude despite a less than stellar freshman year in the engineering school :lol:

LOL at the filter.

Engineering was a serious challenge for me.  I graduated filter laude from Business as well.  UB.  It's the only reason I tolerate you.  :P

That A stands for amazeballs.

Amazeballs that I didn't die from mixing Sparks and Smirnoff Ice (cut me some slack, I was a freshman and I took what I could get  :P )

Your avatar indicates it was somewhere around Easter, or you were avoiding the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

:lol:

LOL at the filter.

Engineering was a serious challenge for me.  I graduated filter laude from Business as well.  UB.  It's the only reason I tolerate you.  :P

I should have gotten the hell out of Engineering sooner. I would have had a much better chance returning to it later if I hadn't taken and barely passed so many classes. 

Amazeballs that I didn't die from mixing Sparks and Smirnoff Ice (cut me some slack, I was a freshman and I took what I could get  :P )

:lol:

I should have gotten the hell out of Engineering sooner. I would have had a much better chance returning to it later if I hadn't taken and barely passed so many classes. 

How bout the time you chugged a bottle of jack daniels syrup? HOo boy. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31386-1343743171-1.

Do they make t-shirts?

I'd buy that

That was turrible. 

Life lessons to pass on to my children. Don't drink Jack Daniels Maple Syrup. It's not fun coming out the other end. 

Is that just mixing the two? I'm getting plastered Saturday night, and I've garnered a reputation for stupid like this. I'm in

Do they make t-shirts?

:w00t:

I'd buy that

Is that just mixing the two? I'm getting plastered Saturday night, and I've garnered a reputation for stupid ###### like this. I'm in

I have no idea how it was created. My buddy who made it is a pretty good cook. I think he was ripping off Epic Meal Time. 

Got on the bad side of friend's fiance after 4 hours of shopping for 1 shirt and suspenders for a wedding. Yes, I had plans 2 hours ago and what's that? The Sabres are in OT? No, please, let's go get dinner now, even though I insisted I would drive myself because I had plans, but no, dinner now, at 10:20 pm at night. me

Exercise is the best cure.  Sweat it out.

Been trying. Still tender on the leg. Simply haven't had time for it lately, anyways, all three jobs on hard mode. Breaking the leg ended months of hard work that had me in great shape. I'm starting aerials again next week, was going to go to the barn Saturday for the first time, 2 degree high and 40 mph winds be damned. All my muscles atrophied, so all of it is going to suck. 

Without my outlets, I really really fall apart. Irrational, yes, but it gets dangerous. I'm part of something when I do those things, I belong somewhere. The last few months have really taken a toll on me. Been in some dark places. It's a good thing I have such a busy schedule to keep me around people and accountable. 

Edited by Josie914

Finally...a chance to whine...

#1 - My shoulder. It's very likely tendinitis, but it won't go the F away. It's my right shoulder and since I'm right-handed, almost everything I do bugs it. The doc sent me to PT, which usually helps, but it still won't go away - it even hurts when I lie down. Now I have to see an orthopedist, who will take two weeks to do an MRI to tell me it's tendinitis, and then tell me to stop doing everything. Resting and ice helps, but when I get back to doing my usual active routine, it comes back. I just want a steroid or cortisone shot to stop it. At least I get to finally see the ortho today because...

#2 - The honeymoon period at my job is clearly over. I had to reschedule the ortho appt because we needed a vendor to come in and fix the crap they installed for us that doesn't work. Now our head boss wants to outsource my work. I don't think she realizes that what she's trying to get a service provider to do is about 75-80% of my job. The theory is that we'd be able to have contracted people perform tasks on our equipment to give us more time to work on our projects - which are to get outside vendors to do installation work for us. I'm starting to wonder why I'm here. (and before anyone thinks of it, yes, I'm happy to be getting a paycheck every two weeks, but I guess I'm part of a rare breed that likes to do the work for which I was hired)

</rant>