Keep a fellow poster(millbank) in your prayers...

LabattBlue

millbank, Godspeed on a speedy and complete recovery. For a Leafs fan you're alright. ;)

Like someone said on TSW - can someone get that man a laptop with a wireless card? He shouldn't have to miss out on Draft Day, the start of free agency/July 1st, and most importantly, all the "management sucks" threads when we don't get what we want in free agency or in the trade market.

millbank, Godspeed on a speedy and complete recovery. For a Leafs fan you're alright. ;)

Like someone said on TSW - can someone get that man a laptop with a wireless card? He shouldn't have to miss out on Draft Day, the start of free agency/July 1st, and most importantly, all the "management sucks" threads when we don't get what we want in free agency or in the trade market.

I've got an old ibook with an airport card in it somewhere I think.

He's a Leafs fan, lets not make the situation worse for him by making him go through that

I hate to hear about bad things happening to such a good guy

Can't tell you all how much you are all appreciated. The time spent reading and having conversation are most special for me given the many fine folk I have got to know. Thank you for your thoughts and concerns.

grant

Update:

He posted over at TBD, so go check out that thread again. Grant, if you're reading over here, get well soon!

Can't tell you all how much you are all appreciated. The time spent reading and having conversation are most special for me given the many fine folk I have got to know. Thank you for your thoughts and concerns.

grant

Glad to see someone got you a PC and an internet connection!

grant

Yesssss!! Good to hear from you. Rest and recover and enjoy the draft and (hopefully) the nifty moves Darcy pulls off.

Archived