R.I.P. Tim Russert

Bmwolf21

Tim Russert, NBC journalist and political heavyweight host of "Meet the Press," has died after collapsing at NBC's Washington news bureau, a source said. He was 58 years old.

LINK

ABC News just cut into programming with this alert. Other news outlets are reporting it was a heart attack on set at NBC News and Russert did not respond to CPR and other emergency efforts.

R.I.P.

Tim Russert, NBC journalist and political heavyweight host of "Meet the Press," has died after collapsing at NBC's Washington news bureau, a source said. He was 58 years old.

LINK

ABC News just cut into programming with this alert. Other news outlets are reporting it was a heart attack on set at NBC News and Russert did not respond to CPR and other emergency efforts.

R.I.P.

A very sad day for Buffalo. Mr Russert was a true Buffalo success story.

Not just native Buffalonian, but a HUGE supporter of the Bills and Sabres. Too bad...

Yep...wanted to get the post up as quickly as possible, so I left that out. But a huge Buffalo guy, in every sense of the word.

:cry:

This one feels like a punch to the gut.

Yeah, you're not kidding. I'm stunned right now. I never thought I'd be hit hard by the death of a TV personality or celeb, but this one stings. :cry:

Mr. Russert was truly a Champion for our City and region. Mr. Russert should be held as the highest standard for being a professional, a citizen and a human being.

R.I.P. Mr. Russert

Agreed. I loved when he would close Meet the Press with a Buffalo reference. If you want a great book for Fathers Day, I suggest his book Big Russ and Me.

Archived