GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Claude Balls

Well folks... It wasn't meant to be... I think I'm a Habs fan now... They play a helluva game..

Enjoyed hanging out with you guys...

Ditto that, I myself will become a Pens fan since I get to see them on TV for Playoff's heck maybe I'll be watching a future Sabre. Ruttu is a UFA and would be a great addition for some grit and attitude, Malone is also a UFA......

Ditto that, I myself will become a Pens fan since I get to see them on TV for Playoff's heck maybe I'll be watching a future Sabre. Ruttu is a UFA and would be a great addition for some grit and attitude, Malone is also a UFA......

good job R. enjoyed it

Not to be rude, but is it really worth it to tune in for the final game against the Bruins?

Of course. Bruins can still get knocked out of the playoffs if we win and washingtons wins out. Pretty sure. Why not be a spoiler. It's like being a Bills fan, just go with it.

well.... time to polish up the golf clubs!!!! Thanks Tommy G and Larry Q for a job well done - a$$holes!!!

Talk to everyone in October!

They can fire the GM and they can fire the head coach. However, it's too bad that they can't fire the owner. Just ask [the original] Cleveland Browns fans when they had to deal with Art Modell. [He and Art Rooney of the Pittsburgh Steelers were like night and day with regards to fan appreciation.]

Yes, I know that we have a way of blowing off steam in this place. However, I'd rather deal with Sabres fans than Flyers fans. They are just absolutely ruthless.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Flyers fans are the NHL's version of the English Premier League hooligans.

Well Roy is still giving it his all...

That's an understatement. He worked his ass off, had several huge chances to get them within one, drew a couple of penalties with individual effort and stick handling, and just flat out left it all on the ice. There were a couple of other guys who did too (Pommer, Hecht, Gaustad, Sekera ... man, he looked like he was about to die in the box at the end), but too few, too late. I still think Vanek owes him about $3 million.

My new definition: a Kotalik hattrick is a one-time goal, a lazy penalty and a bad give-away. I didn't see the first, but it sounds like the Sabres were playing very well until he took yet another hooking penalty.

:lol:

at least baseball season is started

Go Red Sox! Right now we have the free preview of MLB Extra Innings and I'm watching all their games. If I can just convince the wife that we need to purchase it after the free preview is gone.

Archived