GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Claude Balls

okay for the record, I meant abominable... But that was the previous two periods... Sabres come out flying and storm their way to a tie.. Vanek gets two after mair gets out of the box..

I am not wanting to be wise or knock them , I just do not see any fire or passion in them. They are easily pushed away from Montreal net and do not push Montreal away from theirs.

Ahhh yes, our Buffalo Sabres showing their true colors. I'm not sure how some of these cowards look at themselves in the mirror.

Vanek blossomed last year. He's wilting right now. Yes, he did prove to be amazing in some games throughout the season, but for the price we paid for him, he definitely needs to step it up and I'm not sure he will be able to do that without a true center.

Roy is not a true center?? What is he?

all we can hope for is that the bitter taste of complete failure this year, something a lot of these guys have never tasted will wake them up next year.

We've seen them play when they're at their best, and they're right up there. It's a mental thing. I hope, in the long run, maybe this will be best for them.

Roy is not a true center?? What is he?

There's really no way I can answer this question without getting criticized more so I'll just say that he is a great center and the only thing that he lacks is size(which a lot of other centers have and give them a slight edge).

There's really no way I can answer this question without getting criticized more so I'll just say that he is a great center and the only thing that he lacks is size(which a lot of other centers have and give them a slight edge).

I'm not trying to criticize, just trying to figure out what you mean.

When the Habs are on the PK they pressure every Sabre with the puck. And many times they are successful in causing the Sabre with the puck to fumble it. When Buffalo is on the PK, they play off and in lanes. I hate that.... Why don't they body up these guys. Give them time to make the pass they will.

Season is down to 10 minutes .... Another Buffalo PP

Archived