GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Miller wasn't at fault for getting the hook tonight, the 5 stiffs in front of him were.

Oh, I don't disagree at all. The only one he probably should have had was the 3rd one, and part of me wonders if Ruff pulled him to save him from the 5 stiffs in front of him.

seems like a handful of watching the game on HNIC....anyone else catch Hotstove and their debate about fighting? interesting how some former fighters are re-thinking its place in the game....

i still think the game needs it but then again i've been accused of being a backer of the officials! :)

Hey guys... Just joining in! Doesn't look too good for the good guys... 1-4 again... Don't think they will do it again... Oh well, a split is nice and I hope the Leafs miss the final playoff spot by two points! :chris: :death:

I didn't read through the whole thread... What happened to Miller/Conks... Who started? and (cringe) did anyone get hurt????

Miller got pulled but it wasn't due to an injury or even that he wasn't playing well, it was just the rest of the team blowing it

Thanks! :D

Went to a St. Joseph's Table (not sure when the official day is) tonight and missed most... Again, a split is good and wow! Wouldn't it be something if the Leafs missed by 2 points...

I figured the Slugos would concede this game... Not sure why though?

You just knew the Leafs were gonna look for blood!

Well anyway... The Panteros are beating that boring team by one!... We just need the Bolts to get their head out of their arse and cool the Otters... Otters up 4-2... <_<

Oh well, a split is nice and I hope the Leafs miss the final playoff spot by two points! :chris: :death:

A split's not nice because Ottawa is rapidly gaining on us in the standings race. It will look like this after tonight:

Buffalo: 75 games, 103 pts

Ottawa: 76 games, 98 pts

Ottawa also holds the tiebreaker over us by virtue of their 5-3 head-to-head regular season record.

I understand teams have off nights, but the problem is that Ottawa has only had 5 truly off nights (defined as regulation losses) in the past 3 months!!! The Sens wouldn't have split a home-home series with Toronto. They would have taken all 4 points and put more than just 1 period of effort in the entire series.

Just sayin'. Apologies for the negative diatribe, but the Sabres' total lack of effort this game pisses me off to no end. Even more so than the loss of the 2 points in the standings race.

Archived