GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Do you get the feeling that Buffalo is just letting Toronto expend all their energy? That was a totally lopsided period. Buffalo takes just four shots and scores on one of them. I suspect the floodgates are about to open. Leafs give everything they have and leave the period tied. They have got to be tired and it WILL start to show as this game wears on. Buffalo withstood their charge and will counter attack now. Briere was almost non existent in that period. I'm betting it's about to change.

:doh:

yeah we got'em right where we want'em

sheeeee-it.

where's my guy michfan tongiht to complain about officiating?

I don't have a feed for the game tonight. At least a dozen different people commented about how poorly the refs did last night. PASabrefan did not come to your defense last night after you called him out, though he was active in the thread. It was last night's game. Sabres are playing now. Yet you still haven't gotten over it yet? :rolleyes:

this i agree with. sometimes i don't understand ruff.

It made all the sense in the world to start Conks tonight. Back-to-back games, tons of shots last night, playoffs looming, etc.

Nice questionable diving call on Briere. I know he can be a whiner, but that seemed like he was legitimately crosschecked.

I dont want to here anyone ever back up the officials after that diving call. They are trying to make sure that their beloved leafs can some how back door their way into the playoffs. Absolutely pathetic call.

maybe, but when this game is over, it won't be the diving call that cost us this one.

I just honestly do not understand why Miller was out there to begin with. Later game last night, faced 44 shots, his team was obviously outworked...all the pieces were in place for Miller to come out with a stinker tonight.

I just honestly do not understand why Miller was out there to begin with. Later game last night, faced 44 shots, his team was obviously outworked...all the pieces were in place for Miller to come out with a stinker tonight.

Miller wasn't at fault for getting the hook tonight, the 5 stiffs in front of him were.

I don't have a feed for the game tonight. At least a dozen different people commented about how poorly the refs did last night. PASabrefan did not come to your defense last night after you called him out, though he was active in the thread. It was last night's game. Sabres are playing now. Yet you still haven't gotten over it yet? :rolleyes:

hey buddy - i knew there must have been a reason you didn't chime in yet, you aren't getting the feed but you should be able to 'hear' all of the missed calls, right?

i guarantee you if this team were playing with a half a heart tonight or the first two periods last night you and never would have crossed paths....but, i just have a problem not only with the excessive whining about the officiating but especially when it is coupled with poor play by this team.

look, these guys aren't going to be right at least half of the time, since each team and its fans see every call differently. but it takes a lot to get that level of officiating and to think that missed calls, etc have to do with a TOR bias is beyond absurd...

this is not a stanley cup winning defense.

Still Lydman-less, remember. But no, this is not a Cup-winning defense. And Kristian, yes it may mess up their hair but they should all shave their heads in anticipation of Connolly's return anyway.

10 shots on goal. Wow. I'm thinking of a word that starts with a "p" and ends with an "athetic."

Archived