GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

where's my guy michfan tongiht to complain about officiating?

i saw one missed call that period - is complaining going to be the norm the rest of the year?

let's forget about that for a minute and try and figure out why these guys didn't come out flying again?

as much as i loved the heart in the 3rd last night we can't do that every night and against good teams?!??! although, i'm really impressed with the way TOR has played the past two nights, at least the first couple periods!

anybody else have great memories of watching HNIC growing up? i love the sabres more than anything and i don't want to see TOR win anytime soon, but on the other hand i feel like I grew up watching them and HNIC as much as i did the sabres - back when they used to be on WGRZ!

Do you get the feeling that Buffalo is just letting Toronto expend all their energy? That was a totally lopsided period. Buffalo takes just four shots and scores on one of them. I suspect the floodgates are about to open. Leafs give everything they have and leave the period tied. They have got to be tired and it WILL start to show as this game wears on. Buffalo withstood their charge and will counter attack now. Briere was almost non existent in that period. I'm betting it's about to change.

Do you get the feeling that Buffalo is just letting Toronto expend all their energy? That was a totally lopsided period. Buffalo takes just four shots and scores on one of them. I suspect the floodgates are about to open. Leafs give everything they have and leave the period tied. They have got to be tired and it WILL start to show as this game wears on. Buffalo withstood their charge and will counter attack now. Briere was almost non existent in that period. I'm betting it's about to change.

Last night the Leaves were throwing their weight around in the first and by the third they were dead. Let's hope for a repeat.

Don Cherry is insane.... i mean... if it were up to me i would let him and the big indian out of the mental hospital just to entertain us all, but really, he needs to be clinically examined.

That was rambling at best...

The replay on the Hecht goal showed Raycroft never saw it. He didn't move an inch..

Don Cherry is insane.... i mean... if it were up to me i would let him and the big indian out of the mental hospital just to entertain us all, but really, he needs to be clinically examined.

i love listening to grapes personally.

what was campbell and priesling doing while watching that peters/neil fight though?

I'm not even going to get into the crappy officiating again. Someone should seriously track who the officials are in these poorly-called games and see if it ends up hurting them come playoff time.

BTW, am I the only one who dropped some fruit in my looms when Tallinder "limped" off the ice in the first?

dude, what the F is wrong with these guys? and honestly, i say that b/c i don't care what happens in this game and if we can come back again. this is ridiculous b/c we are not matching their intensity again...

conks should have started this one anyway.....i feel bad for millsie though b/c his team hung him out to dry again .

Archived