GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7pm

Do the sabres keep on rolling, go into the crapper again, or a little of both? I think the sabres can easily win tomorrow, but they're still probably a little bit of a headcase. They just have to play a smart road game, be aware in the defensive zone, and pounce on opportunities when their given (like they did last night). You know that boston will be upset, so the sabres just need to play their game. If things get out of hand, don't be too suprised if it gets ugly too.. I predict a sabres victory, somewhere in the neighborhood of 4-1 or 5-2.

I hope so. I'll be there, Section 21, Row 2! It's the first time my wife agreed to get a sitter. The boys will be two in April... :ph34r:

I see another rout also. The Bruins look done.

Your first night out with your wife since they were born? Congrats.

The ladies do get a bit irrational from time to time after the little ones show up, don't they?

In any case I think the Sabres will make it worthwhile for the two of you (although speaking from experience a night at Burger King would be a big night out at this point too).

Enjoy.

Your first night out with your wife since they were born? Congrats.

The ladies do get a bit irrational from time to time after the little ones show up, don't they?

In any case I think the Sabres will make it worthwhile for the two of you (although speaking from experience a night at Burger King would be a big night out at this point too).

Enjoy.

:D We actually have been out 1 or 2 other times, but grandparents drove a minimum of 2.5 hours to sit. This is the first time a non relative has watched them, though, which should be interesting...

I'll be there tonight! This will be my second Boston game of the year. The first was a real nice victory back in October. I'm guessing tonight will be more of the same from the other night. Especially if the Sabres come out quickly.

This weekend is the continuation of a 3 year tradition (excluding the lockout year) of taking a Sabres road trip with my roommate from college each year. A few years ago we went to Long Island (the only game in which the Sabres lost that we've been to), last year it was actually a game in Buffalo (I live in CT...so it was a road trip for me!) and this year it's up to Boston.......AND then down to Jersey on Saturday. What a great weekend this should be.

Peace!

section 330, row 1...briere black goathead.

i still have two extras in the same spot if anyone's interested.

i'm a bit skeptical on how loud it's going to be. if the bruins wake up and care about this game, they will try to set a tempo of toughness early, which would get the crowd into the game. but after 3 goals in 4 games, i'm guessing the crowd is going to be waiting before showing any enthusiasm. i hope i'm wrong, because i like close games where those in attendance are kept on the edge of their seats with a little back and forth on the ice.

7-5 sabres with an empty netter by tallinder trying to clear it from behind their own goal line. and i finally get to see a game this season (third here in boston) without thinking "huh...peters is on the ice...oh well..."

I'll be there tonight! This will be my second Boston game of the year. The first was a real nice victory back in October. I'm guessing tonight will be more of the same from the other night. Especially if the Sabres come out quickly.

This weekend is the continuation of a 3 year tradition (excluding the lockout year) of taking a Sabres road trip with my roommate from college each year. A few years ago we went to Long Island (the only game in which the Sabres lost that we've been to), last year it was actually a game in Buffalo (I live in CT...so it was a road trip for me!) and this year it's up to Boston.......AND then down to Jersey on Saturday. What a great weekend this should be.

Peace!

Awesome dude, have fun :beer: And be sure to report back on the time you had :thumbsup:

I watched Boston vs. the Rangers on Monday and the Bruins were an absolute joke that night. Little did I know that I would be seeing the sequel the next night against the Sabres. I thought for sure the Bruins would be fired up but man they looked disinterested and broken. I'd expect more of the same tonight, something to the tune of 6-2. You know Savard will probably get one, and maybe Glenn murray too, but we'll light up their goalie(s) again.

55 people one section away...holy sh!t. the chant is going to sound a lot louder to me this time.

The group was ridiculously loud last at the other game this year where they got together. Expect more of the same.

Blue Pominville jersey for anyone who cares.

I think it was said somewhere that Biron will start tonight.

Kevin Sylvester was just on with Shred and Ragan and he said Marty's starting tonight.

Also, Boston traded Milan Jurcina today, so we might be looking at an even more inexperience defenseman on the blue line tonight.