GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

We should make a NESN Announcers Drinking Game.

Take a shot every time Brickley makes a smartass comment about the "new NHL"; take a drink when either announcer complains about a non-call; and chug a beer when they compare a non-call to something previously called on the Bruins.

Maybe they only comment to complain? :blink:

What are we supposed to comment on - that despite the fact that their effort is spotty at best, they've gotten two big breaks and now lead? A Gaustad pick and a puck that bounces in off the defenseman's skate...

This game is already over people,Sabre gonna lose this one in another sluggish, pathetic, uninspired effort.

Go do something else with your night than watch this waste of talent tonite.

ps: i hope im wrong, but im getting frustrated

I am not giving up on this team, but I may give up on this board. Somedays I hate being a Buffalo fan. This negativism has GOT to stop. I know this board is a nice tool to vent on, and trust me, I understand your frustration. That being said, we've got to pull together on this. Nothing personal, but I just used your comment to vent my own frustrations with.

PS - The Buffalo Sabres are going to win the 2007 Stanley Cup. Get used to believing!

The sabres got behind and battled back to take the lead. This is a game where they can fully put their recent history of 3rd period play behind them. Come out flying! Anyone know about spacek? i didn't see him go down at all, and naturally the NESN guys didn't report on it.

Haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if I'm repeating points....

I like the Bruins as an organization. They've always had grit and character, but these two lickbags (Arnold & Brickley) on NESN are Aaaaaaarrrrrghhh!!! I know RJ is a homer, but this is a whole different level.

Also speaking of homerism :D , Boyes and Lydman was at best entertaining, but anyone else think Boyes should have got an instigator. His loves were off long before Lydman's.

I am not giving up on this team, but I may give up on this board. Somedays I hate being a Buffalo fan. This negativism has GOT to stop. I know this board is a nice tool to vent on, and trust me, I understand your frustration. That being said, we've got to pull together on this. Nothing personal, but I just used your comment to vent my own frustrations with.

PS - The Buffalo Sabres are going to win the 2007 Stanley Cup. Get used to believing!

I get as frustrated with Tooth's comments as anyone, but this board exists to discuss all aspects of the Sabres, their players, the game play - everything good AND bad. It's not a cheerleader board and it's not a Sabres PR tool - so there will be negative opinions expressed. We don't have to pull together and all be positive, especially when they are playing poorly. If you think it's bad here, go to Sabres.com or SabreFans.com and see how positive they are.

If you really can't stand an individual's comments, then click on their name, click profile options and select "ignore user."

I feel ya man.............. :beer:

Pommer 3-1 Sabres............ :beer:

Sorry about the negative comments, but the first period had all of the makings of a loss. It is refreshing to see that maybe, just maybe the team is getting back to where it should be (even though we are playing Boston). After the past month or more...I'm sure there were many people felling a loss coming on as that is the way it has gone far too often lately.