GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Sorry about the negative comments, but the first period had all of the makings of a loss. It is refreshing to see that maybe, just maybe the team is getting back to where it should be (even though we are playing Boston). After the past month or more...I'm sure there were many people felling a loss coming on as that is the way it has gone far too often lately.

negative comments are great when they're warranted. They were warranted after that first period. The sabres were just floating. The tide turned in the 2nd and now they're dominating play in the 3rd... just like it should be!

I don't find the announcers on NESN all that biased. They gave Tallinder props on the play to keep it in for a few more seconds and called Savard a diver. Frankly I found the announcers on Tuesday (Jack Edwards and someone else) worse when they were talking about how a Bruins player should cheap shot a Sabres player when they got a chance.

BTW, Mair's back.

I am not giving up on this team, but I may give up on this board. Somedays I hate being a Buffalo fan. This negativism has GOT to stop. I know this board is a nice tool to vent on, and trust me, I understand your frustration. That being said, we've got to pull together on this. Nothing personal, but I just used your comment to vent my own frustrations with.

PS - The Buffalo Sabres are going to win the 2007 Stanley Cup. Get used to believing!

I said something about the negativity earlier. It's a shame when some of our fellow Sabres fans give up on the team when the first period isn't even over. Who knows? Maybe some of these pessimists were the same ones that went to that Bills game and walked out before Frank Reich led the biggest comeback against the Houston Oilers in 1993.

mair on the ice BTFW

Maybe he'll come back to mix it up with Wayne Primeau like he did the other night.

BTW, took a look at one of the other games. For once, I'd like to see Philly win one...against the Devils. This should slow down the Devils' chase on us.

simple: we're BUFFALO fans!!!

we say "they're the worst team ever" when we're down....

AND..."they're the best team in the league" when they're up!!!!!

So do the Las Vegas bookies...

It was ALL you, man. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't you want the worst team in the league to pull of an upset like that in our favor? I think a lot of other fans on here would.

I think I'll watch the Phlyers-Devs game on Yahoo now!

I get a feeling that one may go to OT.

3-1 final.. couldn't have asked for more... they were down, then they took command of the game, then they put it away. Hard fought, road game.,.. tenacious.

The only bummer is that spacek is hurt, but oh well. He needed a break anyways

At least this game has been settled. I'm going to try to keep up on the others so I know how we're going to stand with the rest of the conference leaders...especially with the Habs trying to catch us.

Nuts! NJ just tied the Flyers 4 apiece.

On the other hand, the Isles are beating the Bluelanders/Thrashers 4-2. That's looking good for us.

I've got decent tickets for the Buff game in Atlanta on Tuesday - oh that ought to be a good one!

Excellent. I hope they hold this lead and not go to overtime. If it does, hopefully Philly can score before time expires because the Flyers seem weak in shootouts.

The Flyers have been weak in just about every department this whole season. That 9-1 slaughter that Lindy and the boys did on them at the beginning of the season sealed their fate. About the only bright spot for them lately appears to be Niittymaki. Esche might as well flip his lid because he's blown his cool.

Couldn't hold on for 32 more seconds ...

:sick: out the other end.

Pens are leading the HabNots 3-2 in the 3rd.

Pens score another on the HabNots 4-2