Per Tim Graham a stake of 25% of the Buffalo Bills is for sale

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I have heard there is a non majority portion of the Sabres for sale. 

As Terry is actively looking for investors 

I heard Ryan Reynolds likes hockey. Maybe Terry should call him. 

Terry Pegula is looking for investors because his other non sports businesses probably didn’t turn out the way he thought. I think overtime he will sell more and more stake in both the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres. Terry Pegula isn’t a sports man and really has no vision which I have said for years. He relies on sports businesses other people with the vision started. That is also the real reason why the New Bills stadium isn’t domed. Terry Pegula didn’t have the money he is having trouble building a new open air Bills stadium. Not doming the new Bills stadium is a terrible decision he needed to find investors for 49% of the Bills to do the stadium right but unfortunately he has no vision. Terry Pegula isn’t Ralph Wilson or the Knox Family as much as Buffalo fans wish him to be he isn’t. Buffalo needs owners with more liquidity and better vision to take us into the next decade in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

lmao "estate taxes become more burdensome" go home Tim, no one gives a flying F about Pegula eventually having to pay an estate tax. 

If it forces the family to sell both teams everyone is going to care. From what I gather this is a measure to prevent that from happening.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, sabremike said:

If it forces the family to sell both teams everyone is going to care. From what I gather this is a measure to prevent that from happening.

You think Pegula is going to sell both teams because of Estate Taxes. Oh man, ppl really do buy the crap rich ppl shovel. "Forces the family to sell" give me a break. Pegula will owe estate taxes regardless of the Bills or Sabres. The guy is worth Billions of dollars. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Terry Pegula is looking for investors because his other non sports businesses probably didn’t turn out the way he thought. I think overtime he will sell more and more stake in both the Buffalo Bills and Buffalo Sabres. Terry Pegula isn’t a sports man and really has no vision which I have said for years. He relies on sports businesses other people with the vision started. That is also the real reason why the New Bills stadium isn’t domed. Terry Pegula didn’t have the money he is having trouble building a new open air Bills stadium. Not doming the new Bills stadium is a terrible decision he needed to find investors for 49% of the Bills to do the stadium right but unfortunately he has no vision. Terry Pegula isn’t Ralph Wilson or the Knox Family as much as Buffalo fans wish him to be he isn’t. Buffalo needs owners with more liquidity and better vision to take us into the next decade in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Bills are one of the revenue sharing teams. Jerry Jones didn't want a dome.His builders are handling it from what I read

It has been clear for some time Terry needs some more cash. I think he is likely over invested in sports and the Harbor Center and doesn't have enough liquidity. 

"Nothing to see here I am not selling anything everything is cool. The years of a leaking roof, keeping the scoreboard for 2x the factory recommendations, bottom half spending across the NHL for a few years, and getting out of any major contractual obligations are just happenstance" - Terry Pegula

"I am selling stuff"- Also Terry Pegula

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • dislike 1