Sabres @ Dallas - Tuesday, April 9, 2024 - 8:00 PM (EDT)

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

If we can’t find a way to score another goal today, we are mathematically eliminated 

Sorry boys.

It’s already been 12 straight seasons missed, why not make it a baker’s dozen?

So long from another disappointing season 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Stads said:

What a perfect time for "Fan Appreciation" night. Let the 1,500 in attendance give 'em hell!

Stupidly, I bought tickets in a moment of optimism a few weeks ago when we looked slightly less terrible.

The only reason I'll go is that it'll be a date night for me and my wife. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, inkman said:

Or need a whole new roster.  Same thing I guess. It doesn’t have to be though.  Just need a hockey mind that knows what winning players look like. 

Don’t agree, @inkman… Adams got so caught up in his search for prospects with “high character” he neglected to select for players with “high competitiveness”… We only have a few on our roster… We are loaded with Wannabes… No hockey mind is going to fix this franchise without roster change.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Kronsteen said:

Stupidly, I bought tickets in a moment of optimism a few weeks ago when we looked slightly less terrible.

The only reason I'll go is that it'll be a date night for me and my wife. 

Well,at least you'll have angry sex when you get home 😉

1 minute ago, RETURNTOGLORY said:

Well,at least you'll have angry sex when you get home 😉

Why wait to get home. Do it in the bathroom. At least someone from Buffalo will have scored.

• Haha (+1) 2

You can tell Meatballs is a dimwit because instead of at least coming up with something short on the spot to address officially being out of the playoffs he just closed off questions about it.

So tone deaf and egotistical. He is literally as bad as or worse of a mind than Krueger.

Holy s#$t. Hamsammich is touting the same narrative as Meatballs!

Edited by ...
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, ... said:

You can tell Meatballs is a dimwit because instead of at least coming up with something short on the spot to address officially being out of the playoffs he just closed off questions about it.

So tone deal and egotistical. He is literally as bad as or worse of a mind than Krueger.

Holy s#$t. Hamsammich is touting the same narrative as Meatballs!

Hamilton is a clown.  He talks tough until he's face to face with someone. How no one followed up on the no playoffs question is beyond me. 

• Agree 1