GDT: 4/07/24 Buffalo Sabres @ Detroit Red Wings 1 PM, TV: TNT and Radio

bob_sauve28

Just now, Claude Balls said:

That's a fight? Should've both got two for roughing or hugging. 

Just get his confidence back, since Hataway destroyed him he seems to have fell off a cliff. I think he needs to win more fights, hit more and the rest will come imo.

• Agree 5

Bravo, Cozens… Great check into the wall… Unafraid to respond… 3 Hits today

Where are you, Tuch??

• Agree 1

Just now, RETURNTOGLORY said:

Right? 

***** amazing that most of the time there is no one in front!

From the 2nd best PP last year to near leagues worst this year.

Something I find hilarious is that Colorado now uses Casey in front of the net for their PP's.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Like last game, the refs are getting ready for the postseason, too. I like it.

Sabres are getting ready too, the hard hitting and fighting. They just about playoff ready. 

Oh wait.....my bad

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Why is this a repeated comment here?   I assume most watch to root for a win.   Everyone knows what a 2% chance is. 

I honestly don’t think fans understand.  It’s real ***** close to zero.  

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Confused Britney Spears GIF

Petry is 36 years old and has 20 pounds on Cozens.  After instigating it, he bailed on the fight immediately when he realized Cozens might actually land one.  

Petry is a joke. 

• Agree 2

Wow, the name calling, complaining, vulgarity, becuase a HOCKEY team we follow is losing?  Fire people!  Swearing in comments (or wanting to) so ***** must be used, Players and the team 'sucks ass', guys are 'useless' or 'wastes of space'. Really?   I think all of us want this team to win, but does being so negative, so full of hate and vitriol at a hockey team and needing to express it that way make all of you feel better?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Just now, mjd1001 said:

Wow, the name calling, complaining, vulgarity, becuase a HOCKEY team we follow is losing?  Fire people!  Swearing in comments (or wanting to) so ***** must be used, Players and the team 'sucks ass', guys are 'useless' or 'wastes of space'. Really?   I think all of us want this team to win, but does being so negative, so full of hate and vitriol at a hockey team and needing to express it that way make all of you feel better?

Yes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Just now, mjd1001 said:

It does.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

Oh my God YES!!! Is this even a question after 13 of the worst seasons in professional sports??????

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • dislike 1