GDT: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 3/27 7PM MSG and Radio

bob_sauve28

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Donny should quit the NHL immediately and take a job at Roswell park, it's better suited for him.  

Only problem is the Sabres lack anyone qualified to even be an interim HC....including Seth Appert.

Give Gallant a few weeks to ***** the team going into the summer. An actual professional coach. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Please lose badly enough to initiate actual change.  All I ask for.  It's already 5 goals in 1 period to a crap team.  Can they hang a tenner on us?

I’m Ron Burgundy…?

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

Hard to believe people still show up 

They were just little kids.  

They will hear the boos and what will their experience be?  

When I was that small I was lucky, we had good teams wearing the Pepsi bottle-top jerseys.  Coached by Freddy Shero.  GM was Freddie Hunt.  Both better than what we have now.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

They were barely alive for sure, but this game is ant home and against a division opponent.  Didn’t cozens just tweet something about connecting with the fans?   

This team quits.  You cannot trade them all.  You have to look at the coach.  

We can and should look at the coach. But not only does the buck stop at Adams, the coaching decisions are under his umbrella too 

4 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

How many of these “I hope this is the final straw that causes the coach or GM to be fired” games have we been through over the past 13 years? It just seems to be WAY too many for any fanbase to put up with.

It’s not. See the unreasonable expectations thread 

3 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

They were barely alive for sure, but this game is ant home and against a division opponent.  Didn’t cozens just tweet something about connecting with the fans?   

This team quits.  You cannot trade them all.  You have to look at the coach.  

100%.  There is tons of evidence that a change in coach can make a significant impact on the teams performance 

need to look at the top of the NHL standings to find an example. 
Canucks were the leagues laughing stock just over a year ago.  
a coaching change , a couple of bottom line foot soldiers brought in.  They traded away a 40 goal scorer who was one dimensional.  Now the top team in the league 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Laughable… Harrington covering for Granato… Buffalo fans wouldn’t miss either one of them, my bet.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

100%.  There is tons of evidence that a change in coach can make a significant impact on the teams performance 

need to look at the top of the NHL standings to find an example. 
Canucks were the leagues laughing stock just over a year ago.  
a coaching change , a couple of bottom line foot soldiers brought in.  They traded away a 40 goal scorer who was one dimensional.  Now the top team in the league 

Mike is right it’s mostly the roster. Coach will help but it’s significantly more on Adams 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1