GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Edmonton Oilers Thurs. 3/21- 9pm MSG, ESPN+ and WGR Radio

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Year 4 of Adams rebuild! Progress! 

***** that guy. I'm on the f-bomb train tonight. ***** everyone from TP all the way to DG. This isn't an on ice talent problem IMO. They aren't coached to win. They practice like ***** pansies. DG is a major problem, and Adams is a *****in pos too. I'm a little pissed right now.  

• Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, North Buffalo said:

Call up all the rookies and young players you can for the next one... give them some experience.

Amerks in the hunt for the Calder Cup… Let them get playoff experience… Will be years before they get any here

• Agree 1

Just now, Claude Balls said:

***** that guy. I'm on the f-bomb train tonight. ***** everyone from TP all the way to DG. This isn't an on ice talent problem IMO. They aren't coached to win. They practice like ***** pansies. DG is a major problem, and Adams is a *****in pos too. I'm a little pissed right now.  

8gna5q.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Naw.....

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Half this roster still needs to be replaced. 

Not really. A few guys maybe. But this teams biggest problem is their head coach. He can develop young guys....that's it. Once they find their game, Granato is useless. He's a one trick pony. 

• Like (+1) 1