GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Vancouver Canucks Tuesday 10pm 3/19, ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Levi looks shaky AF. Can’t get control of the puck in the crease all night. He needs to be better.

I hope he can calm down and get through this period.

I doubt he gets tons of support from a team on a B2B. Need a greasy one to put a jump in their step, something off of Robinson’s butt would do.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Levi looks shaky AF. Can’t get control of the puck in the crease all night. He needs to be better.

He shouldn’t be in this game. The coaching staff and management still thinks there is a chance. In doing so they are robbing from the future. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

4 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I hope he can calm down and get through this period.

I doubt he gets tons of support from a team on a B2B. Need a greasy one to put a jump in their step, something off of Robinson’s butt would do.

The Canucks are the worst team to face on a B2B.

15 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Not just in the States.  She's selling out stadiums in Japan, Australia, Europe -- everywhere.  I have a friend in Malaysia who reports that her poster is everywhere and the taxis all play her music.

She’s ridiculously popular obviously. Biggest pop star in world. But she’s not bigger than those top football guys worldwide

social media count speaks for itself and that’s her jam 

even someone like Neymar generates more traffic on the internet 

https://www.thethings.com/taylor-swift-was-not-most-popular-2023-celebrity-according-to-study/

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Could you imagine the Beatles or MJ with social me

The internet went wild because Baker Mayfield was messaging women on Snapchat to get blowies behind target. Imagine the trouble Paul McCartney would get in? He might date a woman with two legs. Or no legs.

Theres a chance John Lennon could turn out to be Kanye West. 

I like to think Yoko Ono’s weird screaming/screeching/singing exhibits is her lifelong jealousy of Donna Godchaux's “success”. Donna has Europe 72’ and Barton Hall 77’. Yoko is still trying to catch up by becoming the world best “Donna impersonator”

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

She’s ridiculously popular obviously. Biggest pop star in world. But she’s not bigger than those top football guys worldwide

It took me some time to come around to it but she is more famous than just about everybody in the NFL aside from maybe, MAYBE, one or two players. 

She has nations bidding on her exclusive rights. It’s insane. 

11 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

He shouldn’t be in this game. The coaching staff and management still thinks there is a chance. In doing so they are robbing from the future. 

I’ve been big on sending Levi down. But I also don’t thing one or two games here or there will ruin him. But he has to go back down. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

It took me some time to come around to it but she is more famous than just about everybody in the NFL aside from maybe, MAYBE, one or two players. 

She has nations bidding on her exclusive rights. It’s insane. 

Absolutely. We just get so overwhelmed with culture we sometimes minimize the impact of the rest of the world. She’s big overseas but not CLOSE to Ronaldo big. Billions of fans overseas 

bigger than any nfl star: absolutely 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1