GDT / Buffalo Sabres @ Toronto Leafs Weds 7pm TNT & WGR Radio

6 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

The first line looks like a shell of itself vs. last year's version.

Yep. Basically has 60+ less goals. Add Cozens and they’re down 80. I along with KA didn’t take that into consideration at the start of the season. All career years. Have to go into a season thinking they’re bound to regress. 

Next year should be a bounce back for all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • dislike 1

9 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

I love Tuch but is it me or does he just not look as interested? Maybe his baby has him sleeping less? He’s go to be the man. A

It’s not you… Tuch is easily distracted, imo… Turns it on and off.

This is a weird game for me. Approaching the end of the 2nd, and I have zero feel for it. Is Buffalo playing well or not?  Lots of shots but it doesn't seem like many good chances. They are shutting down Toronto buy Nylander is doing whatever he wants.   Just strange.

If Buffalo wins this 5-1, loses it 5-1, or it goes to a shootout, nothing would surprise me at this point.

3 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

Tage looks like he’s processing extremely poorly - like he’s hearing 5 different coaches telling him to do this do that more defense need to shoot do this and do that and it’s all screwing him up.  

Must be reading the board.

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Love the PizzaPizza decal on the loafs helmets. Gots to get one for my forehead.

tattoo GIF by Needles & Pins

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

That's none of your concern anymore.

Oh, but it will be the board's concern at least until November if many of our intrepid posterz have anything to say about it.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, ... said:

Oh, but it will be the board's concern at least until November if many of our intrepid posterz have anything to say about it.

I just feel like he played the game the way it should be played, and the way more Sabres should be playing it.  The decision to move him, apparently months ago, was a tragic one in my view.