SABRES-BILLS MLK DAY EXTRAVAGANZA (1-15-2024) GDT: San Jose Sharks vs. Buffalo Sabres, 1200 ET/1100 CT (MSG/ESPN+/Radio) // Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Buffalo Bills, 1630 ET/1530 CT (CBS)

#freejame

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Now I have to decide when to leave for the Bills game. Lord knows what parking is going to be like, not to mention sitting in the stadium.

Leave now. Take your time and be patient. Go BillsĀ 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Now I have to decide when to leave for the Bills game. Lord knows what parking is going to be like, not to mention sitting in the stadium.

Good enough that they are running free shuttle buses from McKinley Mall

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

12th man can be a grueling job. Good luck get that W I want to devastate the Chiefs and Tay tay.

26 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Ok, and bring up who to back up UPL (had they done so)? I flip a coin on Toker/Comrie.

It really doesnā€™t matter, they only have four back to backs the rest of the season.

UPL has seized the starters net and should get 80 percent of the remaining games.Ā 
Ā 

I would bring back Comrie I guessĀ 

• Like (+1) 2

It is the future @BrawndoĀ sees. Cities in the clouds, friends in painĀ Sabres goals... the usual.

4 minutes ago, #freejame said:

This Sharks broadcast has been pretty entertaining.Ā 

They always do a good job. Not sure if Curtis Brown is still on the desk job this season (admittedly, haven't seen many Sharks games this year). After the first period, they did put a pretty good spin on it being a good period -- coming off a heartbreaking loss, etc., as though they hadn't lost 13 of 14. It was pretty Rayzory.

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The lots are pretty full. I'm here now in lot 1. Not many private lots open. Either take the shuttle from the mall, or it's the ECC lot.Ā 

26 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Kudos for double-dipping today, Promo. Have fun, be safe, and bring home a Bills win against those damn Squealers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.