GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - 7:30 pm, Dec. 27, 2023, TNT/Max📺 WGR 550 AM 📻

Doohickie

Absolutely terrible first.  

No energy or urgency or sacrifice.  Terrible special teams.  This is a home game for a team desperate to get points ??? 

Another period like that and the TNT guys will be talking about the boos in Buffalo, AGAIN!!!

How embarrassing.   

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Who thinks Linus misses playing for Buffalo? 

To me that's one of the most upsetting aspects of this whole malaise.  I feel that somehow the whole situation the Sabres find themselves in would be so different if the Sabres managed to hang onto Ullmark.  Every time I see Ullmark in a Bruins uni makes me almost want to cry.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

No energy or urgency or sacrifice.  Terrible special teams.  This is a home game for a team desperate to get points ??? 

Another period like that and the TNT guys will be talking about the boos in Buffalo, AGAIN!!!

How embarrassing.   

And we just have to continue eating Meatballs and smile.

• Agree 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

How embarrassing.   

The best thing about that period is that it's over. Only two more periods of potential disappointment await!

• Sad 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

How embarrassing.   

This has been a HUGE problem. How does an organization expect to get fans in the seats, IF THEY ALMOST NEVER PLAY WELL AT HOME ??!!?!?

As an Owner or GM (hopefully both feel the same way), I would want this fixed ASAP 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

This has been a HUGE problem. How does an organization expect to get fans in the seats, IF THEY ALMOST NEVER PLAY WELL AT HOME ??!!?!?

As an Owner or GM (hopefully both feel the same way), I would want this fixed ASAP 

They have already squandered the chance to lock in another generation of fans due to their own ambivalence and ineptitude. Terry is among the most obtuse owners in the league, IMO.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExWNYer said:

They have already squandered the chance to lock in another generation of fans due to their own ambivalence and ineptitude. Terry is among the most obtuse owners in the league, IMO.

when's the last time he attended a game?  really?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.