GDT November 30th Sabres @ Blues 8pm MSG, ESPN+

Shoot da Puck

19 minutes ago, tom webster said:

I’m pissed. Besides the way he handled Kane, to say he is considering letting Benson play for the Canadian junior team during a season where they are supposed to be trying to actually win is beyond believable to me.

I didn’t hear that, I thought there was a thing about team Canada inquiring but nothing more. Didn’t realize it was being considered.

You are closer to things than me though. So I won’t disagree there seems to be almost zero urgency to field a playoff team here 

1 minute ago, KC Scouts said:

if you interviewed Donnie Meatballs between periods, what do you think he would talk about?

The horrible start that put you in a 3-0 hole?

The comeback to tie it at 3?

The meltdown back to 5-3?

He’ll say they came back once in this game and they can do it again. 

Doubt they will though.

4 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

if you interviewed Donnie Meatballs between periods, what do you think he would talk about?

I'm more interested in Matty Ellis' thoughts:

"I talked to Matty Ellis in between periods. He says 5 goals is more than 3. When you have less goals than the opposing team, you want to try and score more to get closer. He says you do that by putting pucks on net while maintaining a strong defensive game and pressuring the St. Louis D."

Edited by Stads
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

He'd say it's a great opportunity for a very young roster to learn resilience and compete.

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

It’s hard to believe in 3 seasons there was no Opportunities to find a decent vet goalie. 

In free agency how many goalies would want to come to Buffalo?

Other GMs know we are severely lacking in net. They can drive the price and KA is not yet a wheeler and dealer. A more savvy GM would have been nice.

• dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.