GDT - Sabres @ Capitals - 11/22/2023 @ 6PM CT / 7PM ET - MSGB/ESPN+

#freejame

33 minutes ago, inkman said:

That would be some Cozens level dumabassrry.   Owen would get knocked out against Wilson.  We don’t need that.  

Agree, Power will get his man strength as he grows up. Not ready for Wilson (few ever are). More kudos to Greenway for stepping up.

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

If that’s a serious question. Yes, all players do strength training as part of their summer program. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fe1qxzlodda8ts1rvn

I am being sarcastic....but that being said, I cannot help but wonder why he projects so much 'weakness' on the ice with his balance and ability to stay vertical when engaged in any physical contact.  If he's stronger, than I don't see it at all.

1 minute ago, Carmel Corn said:

I am being sarcastic....but that being said, I cannot help but wonder why he projects so much 'weakness' on the ice with his balance and ability to stay vertical when engaged in any physical contact.  If he's stronger, than I don't see it at all.

Once he loses a tooth from a puck to the face, and gets another year or so of experience, he’ll start pushing over Ennis types. You just wait and seeeee!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Send him to Rochester 

He is not playing better than the other two, at times he shines and he might even win tonight.  But he should play a ton in Rochester and get called back later. 

There are home stands and it’s  a short ride. 

• Agree 2

Just now, Jävə Keith said:

Agreed, love the song, but Washington, DC is the polar opposite of all that is good about "Country Roads" and West Virginia. Sounds waaay too out of place hearing it there.

Well you know what happened to the last guy who sang that.......

image.png.d297e51af0572226a4018918c5df07d5.png

What?! TOO SOON? 

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.