GDT: Avalanche @ Sabres Sunday Oct 29th- 1pm

Shoot da Puck

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Power's an NHLer right now, but I would reduce his workload and maybe take him off of PP2. It's moving a bit too quick for him right now to be as crisp as we need in that spot

IMO, they are keeping him out there. He is learning by playing (& getting a 💰starting next season). He will be fine.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

IMO, they are keeping him out there. He is learning by playing (& getting a 💰starting next season). He will be fine.

I agree that that's their plan but i'm not sure it's the best plan to get Ws right now. Our PP is horrible, under 10%, and our second unit is probably a negative +/- at this point. 

I am at the game… And I did not catch what happened with McKinnon. Why did he get the unsportsmanlike conduct and the 10 minute misconduct?

And from my vantage point it looked like Samuelson got a puck directly to the face… Is that what happened or was it the side of his helmet or something?

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

I agree that that's their plan but i'm not sure it's the best plan to get Ws right now. Our PP is horrible, under 10%, and our second unit is probably a negative +/- at this point. 

I get your point. Stats needed. I am not that guy! 🤣
maths GIF

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

I am at the game… And I did not catch what happened with McKinnon. Why did he get the unsportsmanlike conduct and the 10 minute misconduct?

And from my vantage point it looked like Samuelson got a puck directly to the face… Is that what happened or was it the side of his helmet or something?

Yapping I think…

Samuelson hit on side of helmet 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Don’t know what he said to get the unsportsmanlike.  He kept jawing at the ref and hit him with another 10.  

Muel hit was on side of helmet. 

Maybe Matty will tell Rayzor,  and Rayzor will tell us. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

UPL playing good.  I want to see him continue to cover up and slow them down.  Remember, we DO NOT say that word during regulation. 

McKinnon out for another ~7 minutes, then I expect to see him be intense.  Need to thwart him. 

I would like a few more Sabres goals for the home town crowd. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.