GDT - Bridgeport at Rochester 7:05 PM AHL TV

inkman

Savoie is practicing, but he remains on IR and ineligible to play anywhere.

Adams says he is still seeking clarity from the league in terms of when and where Savoie can play and under what conditions.

Edited by dudacek
  • Thanks (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, shrader said:

Who are those 6 skaters? I didn’t see it in the link. 

weird they wouldnt add them in the story. But its Joseph Cecconi, Zach Metsa, Justin Richards, Olivier Nadeau, Brendan Warren, and Graham Slaggert.

I personally wouldve liked to see Metsa play and Cecconi is a good AHL dmen.

The Amerks were more talented, but wanted to play pond hockey too often. No commitment to defense, peeling off checks, turning the puck over etc. The organization in general, from Buffalo down, just doesn’t have the appetite to commit to playing responsible hockey. I don’t get it. 

Appert even called out Rosen by name in his post game interview for his abysmal effort on the OT goal. He never calls out players by name in a negative way. That was surprising. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Amerks8796 said:

The Amerks were more talented, but wanted to play pond hockey too often. No commitment to defense, peeling off checks, turning the puck over etc. The organization in general, from Buffalo down, just doesn’t have the appetite to commit to playing responsible hockey. I don’t get it. 

Appert even called out Rosen by name in his post game interview for his abysmal effort on the OT goal. He never calls out players by name in a negative way. That was surprising. 

They organization is still too busy taking a victory lap over missing the playoffs by a point.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.