Zach Benson signs His ELC

Brawndo

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Derrico said:

Zach Benson with the hat trick in whl preseason tonight.  Can’t wait to see him at prospects challenge.  I don’t care what anyone says, he’s my dark horse for a 5+ nhl game look. 

Honestly, not a chance, he'll spend the entire season in Wentachee, before coming to Rochester next year.  He's by far our most talented forward prospect, but there really isn't a need for him this season without some major injury between now and October 1st.  Savoie, Kulich, Rosen, Rousek, Weissblach, Cederqvist, are all further along.  That being said, if he shatters all expectations and provides that he's ready now, I'll gladly shut my mouth. 

19 hours ago, Derrico said:

Zach Benson with the hat trick in whl preseason tonight.  Can’t wait to see him at prospects challenge.  I don’t care what anyone says, he’s my dark horse for a 5+ nhl game look. 

Probably true, if he puts up 5+ goals and 10+ points in the tournament and plays great in his preseason appearances I could certainly see him fighting his way to a couple NHL games at least.

8 hours ago, Rasmus_ said:

Honestly, not a chance, he'll spend the entire season in Wentachee, before coming to Rochester next year.  He's by far our most talented forward prospect, but there really isn't a need for him this season without some major injury between now and October 1st.  Savoie, Kulich, Rosen, Rousek, Weissblach, Cederqvist, are all further along.  That being said, if he shatters all expectations and provides that he's ready now, I'll gladly shut my mouth. 

I Donno man.  Most likely yes.  But I want whatever is best for his development and the betterment of the Sabres.  I’m not rushing him because we have nobody good at the nhl level.  I’m having him on the team if he earns a spot and plays lights out come preseason.  Which may be unlikely but is far from impossible. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.