GDT: Predators @ Sabres - Mar. 21, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

5 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

1) won’t be so young next year 

2) decent goaltending at least gives you a chance 

Yes, they'll be older, but the same bad habits will linger within the current "system", whatever that may be.  That also is under the assumption that all of the other teams around us regress, which is highly unlikely.  

Aren't many goaltenders out there that could've succeeded under this "system" and the schmucks we have on the blueline.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Spoonman said:

@Contemptif you really believe that GMKA and/or CDG are being fired, you need to get another team. Not happening this year. This is the best build the Sabres have had in the drought. 

You and your fellow dissenters lack of foresight and patience is a mere disturbance in the FORCE.

The Phantom Menace Fear GIF by Star Wars

\\ 

They seem pretty determined to test Lord Terrence's patience right now.

No, I don't think they'll be fired. The only way they get fired is if they come really close to losing out and keep getting blown out. They'll do just enough to keep everyone clinging to that crumb of hope.  Then when they open the year 5-20 because they still defend worse than Pee Wees DG will get fired.

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

....and you will be first on the bandwagon when they hit on the young ins.....Receipts are being kept. You will be held to account with your ilk. Love you butttttttttt.....

Look Check It Out GIF by Dax

Robert Salah wants his phrase back. You can keep all those receipts with the Jets too.

4 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

....and you will be first on the bandwagon when they hit on the young ins.....Receipts are being kept. You will be held to account with your ilk. Love you butttttttttt.....

Look Check It Out GIF by Dax

First on the bandwagon is hilarious. It took me until when, mid February to say they were at least entertaining this year? At which point that immediately stopped BTW.  Yeah I'll be doing cartwheels in October when they are 2-0. Enjoy the trolling positivity. I'm sure it's enjoyable for you.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Contempt said:

They seem pretty determined to test Lord Terrence's patience right now.

No, I don't think they'll be fired. The only way they get fired is if they come really close to losing out and keep getting blown out. They'll do just enough to keep everyone clinging to that crumb of hope.  Then when they open the year 5-20 because they still defend worse than Pee Wees DG will get fired.

This game sucked. I am sorry, I cannot argue with the Earth 2.0, when I live on 1.0 and reality.... growth, development, good coaching and GMing. The two cannot live in simpatico. Enjoy 2.0, my friend.... See you on the other side.... you are welcome to come back to Earth 1.0 anytime.

1 minute ago, Contempt said:

First on the bandwagon is hilarious. It took me until when, mid February to say they were at least entertaining this year? At which point that immediately stopped BTW.  Yeah I'll be doing cartwheels in October when they are 2-0. Enjoy the trolling positivity. I'm sure it's enjoyable for you.

It is really and truly felt. Not trolling. Sorry to dissapoint. See you on the bandwaggon next year.

Dahlin might really screw around and end the year as a minus player. Would have been simply unfathomable as recently as a couple weeks ago. 

They urgently need to pull up here cause this nosedive is quickly getting dangerously beyond late season peter out 

Edited by Thorny

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

What a disaster of a franchise. 

I am tiring of having to say this. Have you seen no improvement overall this year, yes they have wilted (they are youngest team in NHL), but they have had significant improvement overall. I too am disappointing they are not making playoffs, but see the bigger picture of what is going on with the team. I am sorry if you and the others on this site cannot yet.

• Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.