GDT: Dallas @ Sabres - Mar. 9, 2023, 7:00pm, MSG, ESPN+, & WGR

WhenWillItEnd66

Just now, LGR4GM said:

I wouldn't honestly bring upl or comrie back. 

So you are saying the defence is the best in the league? That’s what you are saying, right, by calling out the obvious poor play in goal? This is an endorsement of every single aspect of the team and you are SOLELY blaming it all on Comrie right? thats the only logical inference I can take 

i can’t believe you don’t want to upgrade the D 

I can’t believe you think everything is perfect. Why are you being so mean to Eric Comrie? 

for the love of god why! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thorny said:

So you are saying the defence is the best in the league? That’s what you are saying, right, by calling out the obvious poor play in goal? This is an endorsement of every single aspect of the team and you are SOLELY blaming it all on Comrie right? thats the only logical inference I can take 

I can’t believe you think everything is perfect. Why are you being so mean to Eric Comrie? 

for the love of god why! 

No, I've already said I want 2 new defenders. I started an entire thread about it. 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

for the love of god why! 

This also needs the confused emoji

Just now, Claude Balls said:

What happened to the confused emoji??

Exactly!

3 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

What’s Hellebuyck’s Future Plans, He’s one season away from UFA. 

Asking for a friend 

Could you imagine. Maybe they want Comrie back. I know Chevy and he’s smart enough to know there isn’t a single goal Comrie let in he wouldn’t have stopped should he have had Logan Stanley back there 

4 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I just I just don't understand I just don't f****** understand and I'm tipsy but what the f*** what the f*** can we just make the playoffs f****** please

Playoffs would have been a bonus this year.

This is the team we knew we were getting.

Granato did not send out a team prepared to play a top team… when our playoff chances were on the line…

Granato was unprepared to win tonight… or he would have pulled Comrie after the 5th goal with over 8 minutes left in the 2nd period… It is confounding…

1 minute ago, Believer said:

Granato did not send out a team prepared to play a top team… when our playoff chances were on the line…

Granato was unprepared to win tonight… or he would have pulled Comrie after the 5th goal with over 8 minutes left in the 2nd period… It is confounding…

Omfg you sound like a broken record. If I drank every time you complained about Granato in a gdt, I'd never watch a game sober 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Regardless of who's on the ice...more and more I feel like we need some new coaching blood (assistants?) who actually know how to teach special teams and defensive zone coverage.  I swear high school and college kids have better fundamentals than this team.

Indeed.......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.