Sabres Players will Have Individual Goal Songs Again This Season

Brawndo

9 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Any chance Mitts can score all the 280 goals they'll score this year or at least get credit initially for all 280?

'Cause some of these choices are ... not good.

(And with all due respect Liger, Skinner's choice is even worse than last year's.  At least that had a bit of whimsically to it.)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Any chance Mitts can score all the 280 goals they'll score this year or at least get credit initially for all 280?

'Cause some of these choices are ... not good.

(And with all due respect Liger, Skinner's choice is even worse than last year's.  At least that had a bit of whimsically to it.)

Nah Skinner's choice is all about cheesey sing along factor, which is the fun part. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Nobody (should) sing along to the only woman who was more full of herself than Mariah Carey.  My 2 cents.  YMMV.

Sorry but I don't have enough f's left to give about who is doing the song. Like in my life I have to be outraged or judgmental of so many things these days that the singer of a goal song just doesn't make the list. 

I hope Golofsson nets 40 (at home) so we can disco our way through Dunleavy's belated calls.

20 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Nobody (should) sing along to the only woman who was more full of herself than Mariah Carey.  My 2 cents.  YMMV.

I fear we'd run out of musical choices if each artist/musician who was a bit of a egotist was banned from sing-alongs.

25 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Sorry but I don't have enough f's left to give about who is doing the song. Like in my life I have to be outraged or judgmental of so many things these days that the singer of a goal song just doesn't make the list. 

Which is perfectly fine.  You do you.

But having been subjected to '80's pop through that entire decade, have really heard enough of it to last at least 2 lifetimes.  Easily the worst decade for pop music of the 1st 6 decades of the rock era.  

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Which is perfectly fine.  You do you.

But having been subjected to '80's pop through that entire decade, have really heard enough of it to last at least 2 lifetimes.  Easily the worst decade for pop music of the 1st 6 decades of the rock era.  

Not gonna argue that. But I'm nostalgic for the 90s and wish more guys went with that era.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.