GDT Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres - Rick Jeanneret Banner Ceremony 6:30

SwampD

I turned on the Nashville feed hoping to at least catch something, but as soon as they started things, they cut away from the announcers.

I still have center ice, and it also doesn't have the pregame, so I agree this is probably MSG's fault.

But overall I thought NHL.tv was far better than ESPN+.

ESPN+ doesn't seem to have a hide scores option or a start from beginning option. I may stick with center ice next year.

6 minutes ago, Rip Titwide said:

Absolutely infuriating..

ESPN and the NHL are clueless.  Total Mickey Mouse operation

But hey those money lines are LIFE that they are showing on the Nashville feed!  Roar more Draft Kings!  More wagers!!!  More creating degenerates!!!!

Edited by Ruff Around The Edges

My response from ESPN+

“Hi Jim, thanks for contacting ESPN. Apologies for the trouble. We have an agreement with Bally Sports to air their pregame shows. We do not have an agreement with MSG to air their pregame shows on ESPN+. ~DS“

• Sad 1

Listened on WGR app. But the cut out 20 sec. while RJ talking for announcement of the station. 😡

RJ celebration made me teary🥲 (man enough to say so). I grew up with that man in my ear on west coast games in my bunk bed w a transistor  radio (w the old off white ear bud). He is so freaking AWESOME. He will be missed on calls! I Love you RJ!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.