Most Shots on Goal in Sabres' History(I'm bored)

Stads

1 hour ago, tom webster said:

Here’s one from left field, I know Jim Watson had two awful +/- years, and wasn’t around when things got better, was it enough to make the list?

Jim Watson is the one outlier that didn't play in the last 10 years

Gorges and Myers did not make the list 

Edited by Stads

1 hour ago, tom webster said:

Here’s one from left field, I know Jim Watson had two awful +/- years, and wasn’t around when things got better, was it enough to make the list?

Good one, I thought of Dumbo Jim right off the bat but figured no one from my era could that bad.  LOL  

Just now, tom webster said:

How is it I remember Watson yet have no idea who led the team in points recently? 

Same reason I can name all of my elementary school teachers and hardly any from from college, and even fewer from grad school?  

5 minutes ago, Stads said:

It is me! I actually led a "NHL" organization in points with 44! Someone else on this list led the team in the next year with 46.

Ennis was a top-line skater pre-injuries. Lots of minutes on some bad hockey teams.

I had to look up the lines, but in the seasons preceding drafts for Reinhart and Eichel, we were rolling Foligno-Ennis-Stafford and Moulson-Ennis-Stafford as #1 lines. Ennis-Girgs-Stewart toward the end of 2014-15. That's a top line right there. Mitchell, Flynn, and Matt Ellis as the remaining center spine. Those were the dark times, those were the Empire.

Edited by DarthEbriate

5 minutes ago, Stads said:

It is me! I actually led a "NHL" organization in points with 44! Someone else on this list led the team in the next year with 46.

Hold on here, I think Ennis was still on the team then.

I'm gonna say Ennis.  He did have some pretty good scoring years here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.