OT - Bar-Bill to Open a Penfield Location?

Taro T

• Taro T changed the title to OT - Bar-Bill to Open a Penfield Location?
58 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

This is only acceptable if Bar-Bill uses it's awesomeness to create some type of garbage plate hybrid. 

There has to be at least 30 friggin' places in Ra-cha-cha that can do a good garbage plate.  Wtf should the Bar-Bill join that chase?

Bar-Bill's wings will put to shame any but my own here.  And their beef on weck, while not Schwabl's, is top notch as well.

13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

There has to be at least 30 friggin' places in Ra-cha-cha that can do a good garbage plate.  Wtf should the Bar-Bill join that chase?

Bar-Bill's wings will put to shame any but my own here.  And their beef on weck, while not Schwabl's, is top notch as well.

yea, that's why I said some sort of hybrid. Maybe figure out how to incorporate the Rochester style hot sauce into a wing sauce, make a beef on weck garbage plate. Something that's an homage but not the same. 

41 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, it's "only acceptable" for Ra-cha-cha to finally get a great wing joint if they do some bastardization of Buffalo & Ra-cha-cha cuisine?

Nice. 😒

Are you okay? This is not even remotely what I am saying at all. It isn't even a thought. I just thought it would be fun if bar-bill created a rochester centric menu item, like 1 or 2. You are off the deep end here. 

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

I'll test those wings and be the judge of that.

Also garbage plates are very meh, just saying 

5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Are you okay? This is not even remotely what I am saying at all. It isn't even a thought. I just thought it would be fun if bar-bill created a rochester centric menu item, like 1 or 2. You are off the deep end here. 

That would be cool

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

You didn't state something to the effect of "that's cool, it'd be cooler if they do some sort of Ra-cha-cha centric menu too;"  but rather you stated in effect that "they shouldn't do this unless they create a Ra-cha-cha centric menu."

Your 1st post stated "This is only acceptable if Bar-Bill uses it's awesomeness to create some type of garbage plate hybrid."

Sorry, forgot to read what you meant rather than what you wrote.  

No worries, it's all good.  🍺

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

You didn't state something to the effect of "that's cool, it'd be cooler if they do some sort of Ra-cha-cha centric menu too;"  but rather you stated in effect that "they shouldn't do this unless they create a Ra-cha-cha centric menu."

Your 1st post stated "This is only acceptable if Bar-Bill uses it's awesomeness to create some type of garbage plate hybrid."

Sorry, forgot to read what you meant rather than what you wrote.  

No worries, it's all good.  🍺

What the ***** is wrong with you? 

Out of all the dumb arguments, this is hill you're dying because you didn't like me suggesting bar bill create a garbage plate. What the actual *****. 

11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Dying?!?!?

Seriously?  You consider this discussion to be a hill somebody (other than possibly yourself) is dying on?

On the day the Russians invade Ukraine?  Alrighty then.  

You're losing your mind and attacking me for saying bar bill should make a garbage plate. Yes it's clearly some strange hill you're dying over and it's clear you just want to attack and argue. Idk what's going on but enjoy your thread. 

29 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You're losing your mind and attacking me for saying bar bill should make a garbage plate. Yes it's clearly some strange hill you're dying over and it's clear you just want to attack and argue. Idk what's going on but enjoy your thread. 

Pretty sure you're looking in a mirror.

Haven't attacked you once.  Unless quoting your words back to you is an "attack."

As for someone losing their mind, pretty sure nobody here is, but when you look in the mirror you may see things differently.  😉

But, merely out of curiosity, might you be kind enough to point out exactly how you've been "attacked?"  TIA.  🍺

Edited by Taro T

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.