GDT - Sabres @ Coyotes - January 29, 2022 - 9:00 PM (EST) - MSG-B, WGR and BSAZ

woods-racer

Just now, Pimlach said:

This is a good performance against a weak team.  

Exactly what we should start seeing more of as we get better

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What does it say how sharp the Sabres look with no Dahlin or Olafsson? Is it just playing the Coyotes?

Even without olofsson, they added back Okposo. Also Mitts had a few more days to get up to speed. I think without Samuelsson, the defense would be a disaster since Dahlin is out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What does it say how sharp the Sabres look with no Dahlin or Olafsson? Is it just playing the Coyotes?

Playing the Coyotes coupled with it being a bounce back game for us after a long rest while the Coyotes are on a back to back. Anderson is also playing well, there’d likely be at least goal against with average goaltending. 

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Think Dahlin off the ice gave others chance to step up… PP in particular…

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well playing the ‘yotes on the back end of their back-to-back helps. I don’t know that it says anything about Dahlin. I’d argue he’s been our best player for most of the last month. VO, I can take him or leave him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.