2021 NHL Playoffs 2nd Round

Norcal

2 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Boston isn’t done.  Now it’s the “dirty scum bag” period for a few of them on that team.

If the isles play an identical 3rd, they’ve got this …

The Isles are a well-coached team.  No worries about getting the W tonight.  Just hope that Boston doesn't go into cheap-shot mode and cause any injuries...NYI will need their full cast to battle the Lightning.

3 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Boston isn’t done.  Now it’s the “dirty scum bag” period for a few of them on that team.

If the isles play an identical 3rd, they’ve got this …

Best thing that could possibly happen now......Brad Marchand getting his face caved in.

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm 53 and wonder if I'll be around long enough to enjoy a playoff atmosphere at Keybank Center like they are experiencing at the Colosseum right now. So jealous of them. And as @Kristiansaid, I am reduced to watching other teams play such good hockey. They have ruined the Sabres for me.

I'm 53 too....I still hold out some hope. I though the Bills were a lost cause before Mc Dermott and Beane arrived.

• Thanks (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm 53 and wonder if I'll be around long enough to enjoy a playoff atmosphere at Keybank Center like they are experiencing at the Colosseum right now. So jealous of them. And as @Kristiansaid, I am reduced to watching other teams play such good hockey. The Pegula's have ruined the Sabres for me.

You and I both. I don’t benefit from the good they’ve done for the city of Buffalo but I certainly feel the douchenozzleness of them basically destroying hockey for myself and virtually every other fan of the Sabres. 10 friggin years i’ll never get back. Thanks for nothing Terry.

on a better note I’m pullin for my brothers team and I suppose I’ll live vicariously through his joy at watching the Isles. Keep this on the lowdown I don’t want to jinx them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm 53 and wonder if I'll be around long enough to enjoy a playoff atmosphere at Keybank Center like they are experiencing at the Colosseum right now. So jealous of them. And as @Kristiansaid, I am reduced to watching other teams play such good hockey. The Pegula's have ruined the Sabres for me.

It sucks watching other teams play playoff hockey. It is stoking my fire back up after several years of no Sabres playoffs. It'll be fun watching The Bank rock when they get back. I hope you get there for it! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

We have needed a goalie and a coach and a GM for 10 years.  

Hockey heaven my ass Pegula. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

Hate Marchand.....but he's a great player, we'd worship the ground he walks on if he was a Sabre.

Well you can speak for everyone, but me.

I admire his clutch and ability to score. I hate everything else about him.  I personally wouldn’t want him on the Sabres. 

raw

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952907bd412e3a6984ada

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I loved that.  Islander scrappy forwards taking hits and maintaining possession.  That was an excellent example of team play and willingness to sacrifice.  They burned at least a minute by cycling in the Boston zone.  

Give me some Clutterbuck!!!! 

Edited by Pimlach

Just now, Pimlach said:

I loved that.  Islander scrappy forward taking hits and maintaining possession.  That was an excellent example of team play and willingness to sacrifice.  They burned at least a minute by cycling in the Boston zone.  

Give me some Clutterbuck!!!! 

Cizikas is a FA

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.