GDT: Sabres @ Flyers 2 pm 4/11/21 MSG and WGR55 —

bob_sauve28

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I've yelled "Come on, Dahlin" enough times now that people think I'm imitating Dexy's Midnight Runners.   WTF.  Is he hungover or something?

He's had an up and down game for sure. He had a really slick entry to set us up on the PP right before another player gave it right away 

edit - skinner was the culprit 

Edited by Thorny

This is the type of game that makes clear the absolutely inept and pathetic state of this franchise. This is the worst franchise of the modern era by a mile.  It’s so bad it’s no longer embarrassing. People now just feel sorry for us. 

Edited by Gatorman0519

Buffalo looking good.......compared to early march.

I like the tempo, the pace, the crisp passing and the confidence in the O zone. The team is definitely improved, and I see great compete in their game now. 

The 2 goals were unfortunate, but nothing our boys can't overcome. I say Buffalo 5 - Philly 3 when all is said and done.

2 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Buffalo looking good.......compared to early march.

I like the tempo, the pace, the crisp passing and the confidence in the O zone. The team is definitely improved, and I see great compete in their game now. 

The 2 goals were unfortunate, but nothing our boys can't overcome. I say Buffalo 5 - Philly 3 when all is said and done.

Speaking of smelling salts, it's time for you to put them down. 

Love the positivity though.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.