GDT - Sabres @ Leafs 3-2-19 @ 7pm

CallawaySabres

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Linus leaky on both goals.

(braces for Promo’s “it’s never the goalies fault post)

If only some kind statistic could have predicted this. Some sort of information a coach could use to make an optimal lineup decision. 

Just now, Beer said:

We need a new goalie coach.  Both netminders have regressed throughout the season.

Well. I would argue neither is actually as good as they were playing early in the year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

If only some kind statistic could have predicted this. Some sort of information a coach could use to make an optimal lineup decision. 

Well. I would argue neither is actually as good as they were playing early in the year. 

I don't know, I think they're both serviceable. Sometimes it's just a bounce of the puck, a push off in front of the net or a net minder not minding his net...…………..

1 minute ago, Scottysabres said:

I don't know, I think they're both serviceable. Sometimes it's just a bounce of the puck, a push off in front of the net or a net minder not minding his net...…………..

Yes, serviceable. I agree. They were playing like All-stars, which they are not. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Yes, serviceable. I agree. They were playing like All-stars, which they are not. 

Well, to be completely fair, we still have 2 yrs or so before UPL shows up...………...

OR...…………...

DO WE??????????????????

DON DON DON!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, no time for the real dramatic music lol)

10 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

Why TF was sheary dancing around with another saber out at the point during that goal.

Its like kids soccer when the whole team just runs after the ball together.

I think the better question is Why TF is that line out on the ice in the last minute of the  period. It's stupid crap like this that makes me think PH has gotta go.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Well, to be completely fair, we still have 2 yrs or so before UPL shows up...………...

OR...…………...

DO WE??????????????????

DON DON DON!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, no time for the real dramatic music lol)

Pfffft. You're posting on the internet on a Saturday night, you have nothing but time! 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Ogrish said:

Why TF was sheary dancing around with another saber out at the point during that goal.

Its like kids soccer when the whole team just runs after the ball together.

That other Sabre happened to be Dahlin, who IMHO followed Matthews all the way out to the point into Sheary's coverage area.  Unfortunately, Dahlin was the one out of position.

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

That other Sabre happened to be Dahlin, who IMHO followed Matthews all the way out to the point into Sheary's coverage area.  Unfortunately, Dahlin was the one out of position.

Just saw the replay, agreed.

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Really? Is there one or two out there that are worthy of the higher selection?

I haven't done any research yet but that's usually a good spot to get the first one drafted.  I think we have to identify one for the future.   I don't see Ullmark as the answer.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.