Eleven

Playoff Drought ULTIMATE JAG WARRIOR: Sutton Division

Who are the ultimate JAGS in this division? Top four advance to the playoffs. There will be four divisions. PLEASE VOTE FOR NO MORE THAN THREE.  

30 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who are the ultimate JAGS in this division? Top four advance to the playoffs. There will be four divisions. PLEASE VOTE FOR NO MORE THAN THREE.

• Jamie McGinn
    • Joe Finley
    • Johan Larsson
    • Will Carrier
    • Jacob Josefson
    • Benoit Pouliot
    • Cal O'Reilly

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/23/2018 at 07:00 PM

There's no way to limit the number of choices, but I'm asking, to keep it fun, that everyone vote for no more than three.  Remember that a true "Just Another Guy" isn't a bad player; it's a player who's just another guy.

Edited by Eleven

The poll only allows a single selection.  When you click on the second choice, it erases the first choice.

35 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

The poll only allows a single selection.  When you click on the second choice, it erases the first choice.

Putin and his pals at it again.

59 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Fixed!

Thanks, Putie.

• Haha 1

How is Will Carrier not higher? Guy is the literal definition of JAG. It was completely irrelevant when he left. 

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

How is Will Carrier not higher? Guy is the literal definition of JAG. It was completely irrelevant when he left. 

It's a tough division with Finley, McGinn, and Larsson.  But just wait until next week.  The Reekie Division is gonna be like the Central Division in the NHL. 

22 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It's a tough division with Finley, McGinn, and Larsson.  But just wait until next week.  The Reekie Division is gonna be like the Central Division in the NHL. 

Central ... was that the Norris, or Patrick?

Also, you should make these polls public.  Not so much for calling others out on their votes, but I can't remember who I voted for and it was just a few hours ago.

Glad most agree with Cal O'Reilly not even being a JAG.

Larsson would be the captain of a JAG team. Team Irrelevancy. But on this team even the captain wears an "A". 

"A" for arbitrary. 

McGinn is slightly better than JAG.

Larsson is just plain bad, not JAG.

Will Carrier is JAG for sure.

I don't thing Carrier has enough time in to be a JAG yet, but he's trending that way for sure.

COR wasn't in the NHL long enough to get the JAG label.  Was Finley?  I don't remember him getting much more than a cup of coffee in the NHL.  JAG assumes a relatively anonymous (or at least unnoteworthy) NHL career.  NHL career though, not bouncing between the leagues.

Rank whats left and vote accordingly.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

I don't thing Carrier has enough time in to be a JAG yet, but he's trending that way for sure.

I was thinking the same. Then I looked at his stats with us and then this year with the Western Conference champs. Same 4th line guy, same ice time. He plays a role, and he looks effective playing that role. But that's it. That's... just a guy. JAG! (Yay for keeping Ullmark!)

2 hours ago, Weave said:

COR wasn't in the NHL long enough to get the JAG label.  Was Finley?  I don't remember him getting much more than a cup of coffee in the NHL.  JAG assumes a relatively anonymous (or at least unnoteworthy) NHL career.  NHL career though, not bouncing between the leagues.

Rank whats left and vote accordingly.

It's the drought Sabres.  You and I probably could qualify for this tournament.

We're going to have to break a tie somehow if there are no more votes by tomorrow afternoon.

Im in wow Pulliot that high... in his prime he was more than a JAG but now off the cliff.

Larsson, McGinn, and Finley are through on votes.  Carrier beat Pouliot in a coin toss.

Final division comes up on Thursday.  Playoffs next week!