Sabres hire Steve Smith as Assistant Coach

LGR4GM

7 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Well, I appreciated Brawndo’s report.  Not sure why a couple of others were so crabby about it.  

Well i hope my attempt at sadistic fan humor was not a fail and taken as being crabby but my kids tell me that too sometimes but use grumpy. 

Brawndo, I actually did appreciate the insight as well.

On 7/11/2018 at 10:47 AM, Brawndo said:

As Karin Housley  was Chris Hajt’s Baby Sitter  back in the day, I doubt he is fired, but for all intents and purposes Steve Smith now runs the defense. 

So we have an owner who won't fire the coach because he likes the coach's wife's stand on Planned Parenthood, and we have a coach who won't fire his "defensive coordinator" because his wife babysat him. Chaos will not work for the Buffalo Sabres!!!

On 7/11/2018 at 11:45 AM, LTS said:

Easy there PA. oops, my bad.  I meant pi.  Damn vowels.

Oh, heavens to Betsey. Why so acerbic and not more positive?!

On 7/11/2018 at 11:48 AM, That Aud Smell said:

I can't think about that. I first need to digest that her name is pronounced CAR-inn. As in, park the car in the garage.

So, in Buffalo, Karen.

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Because of shitposts like this:

7 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

So we have an owner who won't fire the coach because he likes the coach's wife's stand on Planned Parenthood, and we have a coach who won't fire his "defensive coordinator" because his wife babysat him. Chaos will not work for the Buffalo Sabres!!!

13 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Those are available narratives -- you have to provide your own tinfoil hat, though.

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

Those are available narratives -- you have to provide your own tinfoil hat, though.

Tinfoil is so 1978. In 2018 you spray the inside of a special New Era hat you get from Chuck, who used to work there.

1 minute ago, That Aud Smell said:

You mean CARE inn?

Park the care, no?

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

You mean CARE inn?

Don’t start Aud... got back to back penalties last night for roughing and slashing.... not in the mood especially when it comes to my wife’s honor. grrrrt ?

Edited by North Buffalo
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

So, in Buffalo, Karen.

I think it's more the propensity to see trouble where no trouble exists and the ability to assert that innocent events or actions are somehow tied to the root of all evil despite any evidence.

For example...

5835838898_2f8ed9c5ea_b.jpg

Whereas most people would see a brother and sister being cute, you might assert that he's giving her the kiss of death and checking her pulse because she stole his binky last Wednesday in order to payoff the babysitter so she could get an extra cookie at bedtime.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, LTS said:

5835838898_2f8ed9c5ea_b.jpg

he's giving her the kiss of death and checking her pulse because she stole his binky last Wednesday in order to payoff the babysitter so she could get an extra cookie at bedtime.  

And he'd have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those nosy kids and their dog PA!

• Haha (+1) 4

On 7/12/2018 at 2:30 AM, Falstaff said:

Our Phil was swinging purses at people WAY before Kessel. Start with him. FTR, I don't think trying to teach the other one to have balls is going to be very fruitful. Also, "Havin' a Ball with Phil Kessel" is a reality show that needs to happen.  OK, I'm done now.

giphy.gif

I'm just looking at what Spuddy and Boogie did with the Panthers. They're not a hard hitting team, but if you push them around, they'll push back. The Sabres have been soft for several years. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.