2018 NHL Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

I despise both of these teams. Feel dirty watching this and quite happy to see either team lose. Sorry Millbank. You're actually the only reason I could stomach the leafs winning, unless its against the Sabres of course. You being a long time fan deserve to enjoy the outcome when it comes to your team.

I despise both of these teams. Feel dirty watching this and quite happy to see either team lose. Sorry Millbank. You're actually the only reason I could stomach the leafs winning, unless its against the Sabres of course. You being a long time fan deserve to enjoy the outcome when it comes to your team.

I agree with this and am only watching because I want to see both teams beat the crap out of each other. Especially want to see Marchand and Kadri get knocked silly at some point.

Thank you for that

If he didn't jump, Wiggles would be dead right now.

Lol. And if he didn’t hit the guy clearly from behind, he wouldn’t have sent him to the quiet room.

Guys on CBC saying it’s not IF he gets suspended, it’s how many games.

Edited by Thorny

Lol. And if he didn’t hit the guy clearly from behind, he wouldn’t have sent him to the quiet room.

Guys on CBC saying it’s not IF he gets suspended, it’s how many games.

He barely hit him, it wasn't from behind, he wasn't hurt, and it was after he elbowed/shouldered someone in the face.

It's funny that whenever it is a Bruin doing something like that, it's just the "big bad Bruins playing old time hockey" someone else does it and they get suspended.

###### the Bruins.

Edited by SwampD

He barely hit him, it wasn't from behind, he wasn't hurt, and it was after he elbowed/shouldered someone in the face.

It's funny that whenever it is a Bruin doing something like that, it's just the "big bad Bruins playing old time hockey" someone else does it and they get suspended.

###### the Bruins.

Tend to agree to a point. Milbury and MacGuire commented earlier in the game that Marchand "plays the game that way" when talking about getting away with dirty play. But when Kadri does it, they both agree there is no place in the game for that kind of stuff. And not 3 seconds after saying that, Milbury says he wished Kadri didn't get thrown out because he wanted to see how the Bruins would "handle the situation".