Will Borgen Signed and Heading to the Amerks on ATO

Brawndo

I hate that GMs have to "lure" their prospects to join them. Hopefully this gets resolved in the next CBA.

And yes if both go back to school, the only thing to save them is a top 3 draft pick

The ONLY way this season ends with any semblance of positivity is if they win the 1st overall pick.

Not for me, any of the top 3 will be amazing.

The reality is that even drafting 4th or by miracle 5 (having to pass Vancouver), that player will be just as important as mittelstadt .

I’m talking about the general fan base. Getting another 2nd overall or lower isn’t going to create much goodwill. ESPECIALLY after another last place finish where the Sabres are “most deserving” of the 1st overall pick. It would just be seen as another “loss”.

There’s no average-Joe fan excitement in adding another player that maybe pans out to expectations maybe a few years down the line.

Dahlin will create a buzz. He’s the only one.

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.