GDT Toronto at Buffalo 7:30pm 3-5-18, NBCSN GR

Brawndo

I can't believe I'm saying this.

Johnson has a certain swagger that Lehner doesn't have, eh? For a goalie having a poor season, he sure exuded a confidence as he scooped that one with his glove.

Maybe the team responds to that.

Edited by Thorny

Not to mention that face off should have been in the Leafs zone as it had been played with a high stick. High stick on a PP means all the way down.

These are not the top officials in the league, clearly.

No. But they may be the biggest Loaf homers in the league. (Based strictly on their calling of THIS game.)

Johnson has a certain swagger that Lehner doesn't have, eh? For a goalie having a poor season, he sure exuded a confidence as he scooped that one with his glove.

They're mirror images of each other. Johnson is less talented but cooler under pressure. Lehner is a panic attack in human form out there, albeit more physically gifted.

Maybe the team responds to that.

Johnson plays the game right, he's just not the most talented goalie. He's always been hot and cold. Right now he's in the zone.

I would much prefer Reinhart handling it over KO on the PP.

I was going to ask why Okposo was on the plug line, but then I saw that PP and remembered that he was the plug. 

Reinhart absolutely should be in Jack's spot in Jack's absence. Only guy on the team that can compete with ROR and Eichel in maintaining puck possession in tight spaces. He could even be better.

You guys just see Scott Wilson there??

Held the puck and manipulated the space in front of him, when most players would have tried to pass early, then an AIMED dump that turned into a mini 3 on 1 down low. 

He's unskilled, but he's so smart. Do you just pick stuff like that up playing with coaches and players like Sullivan and Crosby/Malkin/Kessel etc?

Edited by Randall Flagg

You guys just see Scott Wilson there??

Held the puck and manipulated the space in front of him, when most players would have tried to pass early, then an AIMED dump that turned into a mini 3 on 1 down low.

He's unskilled, but he's so smart. Do you just pick stuff like that up playing with coaches and players like Sullivan and Crosby/Malkin/Kessel etc?

He’s a third liner but he was worth the 5th round pick. I hope he’s on the team next season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.