Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Tyrod scored lol

and no, I wouldn't want him back.

The Bills are in really bad shape. Are they in year 1 of a football roster rebuild?

They're in year 20 of a roster rebuild. 

This team isn't going to the playoffs, at least with Fitzpatrick or Tyrod, it would be a bit more entertaining to watch. This is downright painful. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Anyone who wants to continue to argue about whether letting Taylor go was a smart move, there's a line over there.  Ir's right in front of the plank.

SO f*cking stupid.

Tyrod's play so far today doesn't allow me to get angry at all. With far more weapons, against a far worse defense.

This game wouldn't look much different at all.

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Tyrod's play so far today doesn't allow me to get angry at all. With far more weapons, against a far worse defense.

This game wouldn't look much different at all.

How many picks has Taylor thrown so far?  How many times has he thrown a ball ten yards or more away from the nearest receiver?  And far more weapons?  And a far worse defense?  I am questioning your football acumen now.

Just now, JJFIVEOH said:

This might be the worst Bills game I have ever watched. 

It's up there for me.  Enough that I left the sports bar at halftime and am going to nap shortly.  The wings were really good though.

2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

How many picks has Taylor thrown so far?  How many times has he thrown a ball ten yards or more away from the nearest receiver?  And far more weapons?  And a far worse defense?  I am questioning your football acumen now.

Uh, Baltimore's defense is far, far better than Pittsburgh's, and has been for most of recent history. 

And yes, the Browns have a better WR group than we do. This is also objectively true. 

And no, he wouldn't be as bad as NP has been. But we'd still be shut out thus far, and he'd have below 50% completion and below 100 yards passing, just like he does today against a worse defense in better playing conditions with better weapons.

Edited by Randall Flagg

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

It's up there for me.  Enough that I left the sports bar at halftime and am going to nap shortly.  The wings were really good though.

At least you got wings out of the deal. 

5 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It's not worse than some of those Buffalo-Cleveland games. Sure we look as bad as possible, but at least one of the two teams looks like they belong in the NFL.

Dude.  It's 40-0.  It's worse than all of those Cleveland games.

2 minutes ago, JJFIVEOH said:

At least you got wings out of the deal. 

Awesome wings.  

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.