Practice Lines 1-31-17

Brawndo

#Sabres  lines are Kane-Eichel-Okposo, Wilson-ROR-Reinhart, Girgensons-Larsson-Pominville, Nolan-Josefson-Baptiste... Pouliot and ERod also out there....

Kane back to top line.

Defense. 4 8. 82 41. 6 55. 19 93

One loss after a 3 game winning streak and let's blow up the top line. JFC. Eichel has been better than a point per game player over the last few weeks but let's change his linemates again.

I don't get it.

I only caught bits and pieces of last night's game but did hear Rayzer saying Kane was flying and working hard and on and on.  Opposite of "mailed it in".  

Must have been working on his skating ... no SOG, 1 MS, & 0 BK in a little less than 18 mins.

I can't even begin to care about the line combinations at this point.  You could speculate Housley is an idiot.  You could speculate it's for trade showing purposes.  You could speculate a lot of things. 

Until we ship out the players via trade I'm not worried about it.  Even after that happens I am not too concerned because this is not the roster it needs to be.  

Next year?  I'll be more concerned.... until the point where I shouldn't be again.

Practice 2/2/2018

#SabresNHL_2017_2018_Buff_Sabres.png back to practice

Kane-Eichel-Okposo

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Girgensons-Larsson-Pominville

Nolan-Josefson-Baptiste Rodrigues also skating

Scandella-Falk

McCabe-Antipin

Beaulieu-Nelson

Pouliot-Gorges

Ristolainen is absent.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.