Evander Kane: Buffalo's best player?

LGR4GM

Trading Bogosian would free up money to pay Kane the next couple years too. And if we still need to love Okposo, it'll be a lot easiet two summers from now when he just has 2 years left.

Unloading one bad contract makes keeping Kane so much more palatable. It might be the only way to make it possible.

Trading Bogosian would free up money to pay Kane the next couple years too. And if we still need to love Okposo, it'll be a lot easiet two summers from now when he just has 2 years left.

Unloading one bad contract makes keeping Kane so much more palatable. It might be the only way to make it possible.

If I am Bots, I am doing all I can to keep speed on the team. If he can dump Moulson, we could keep Kane. I think however the return for Kane will be too much for Bots to turn down.

Edited by LGR4GM

If I am Bots, I am doing all I can to keep speed on the team. If he can dump Moulson, we could keep Kane. I think however the return for Kane will be too much for Bots to turn down.

I really don't know if Kane is going to draw the offers we think. I bet there are GMs out there who feel the same way some of us do about Kane: He's good, but also bad. 

I really don't know if Kane is going to draw the offers we think. I bet there are GMs out there who feel the same way some of us do about Kane: He's good, but also bad. 

50% salary retainment and Kane to LA for Adrian Kempe and a pick.  I would do that. 

is he?

I dunno what I would do.

We've been through the other part. He's an above average scorer who is brutal for team possession stats. You take some very good with some very bad with Kane.

What exactly are you talking about?? What numbers show he's bad??? His Corsi/F% stats are one of the best on the team. Of the 30 players who've played this year only 10 have a plus %. In fact he's top 5 in just about every offensive stat there is on this team including goal scorer and point producer.

What exactly are you talking about?? What numbers show he's bad??? His Corsi/F% stats are one of the best on the team. Of the 30 players who've played this year only 10 have a plus %. In fact he's top 5 in just about every offensive stat there is on this team including goal scorer and point producer.

I don't have time for this. Go find one of the dozens of posts about how Kane kills possession for any like he's on.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.