What has KOed Kyle Okposo?

dudacek

We’ve touched on it in several threads, but the dude has looked positively Moulson-esque.

Near as I can tell, he hasn’t had a stretch like this since the lockout - when he finished with 24 points, just four of them goals - if ever.

What’s up, and can it be fixed?

Last year before the injury he looked slow, but he was quick handed and cagey. His trigger finger is much slower post injury and I think his reaction time is really slowed. Maybe he rushed back too soon. Not from a medical standpoint but from a practice pov.

Edited by 3putt

We’ve touched on it in several threads, but the dude has looked positively Moulson-esque.

Near as I can tell, he hasn’t had a stretch like this since the lockout - when he finished with 24 points, just four of them goals - if ever.

What’s up, and can it be fixed?

Moulson-esque, there's a new word for sucking.

He may be playing like that now, but I think he still has a future here. He's built for battle (he looks like he has shoulder pads on all the time + no neck) and is younger than Matty Mo. As Pokey stated, there is a mental component as well to overcome his health issues.

Moulson-esque, there's a new word for sucking.

He may be playing like that now, but I think he still has a future here. He's built for battle (he looks like he has shoulder pads on all the time + no neck) and is younger than Matty Mo. As Pokey stated, there is a mental component as well to overcome his health issues.

It ryhmes with Leino...

Neuro ICU is no joke, we don't casually put people in there unless there is something legit going on, I have no clue at all what he had, but each day in the ICU technically takes 1 week of recovery time.... So it's hard to say, but something in my gut says he's not back to 100%

This seems very reasonable, but we all know NHL players aren't human.

I though KO looked ok last night playing with Jack, but Pommers is a better fit there.

I think I’d like to see Reinhart centering for KO with either Bailey or Pouliot. Let’s take the pressure off him to produce, but let him work his way back. He is such a good player, I hope and pray that this illness/injury doesn’t turn him into Tim Connolly or CoHo,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.