GDT: NYI @ Buffalo, 9/29/2017, MSG 7pm

LGR4GM

ROR? Okposo? Jack? Where are you?

This is why I'm not worried. 

Our biggest "disappointments" relative to what they can bring are going to be our best players and biggest try-hards when the real thing starts.

That said, if we continue to see disjointed chemistry I would blow the lines up completely, and go something like

O'Reilly - Eichel - Girgensons

Fast guy - Reinhart - Okposo

Kane - Larsson - Pominville

Pouliot - Josefson - Nolan

or something. 

Also, did Bogosian play that period at all?

Highlight of the game was Beaulieu low-key sliding his hockey stick to that young fan on their way off the ice.

This is why I'm not worried. 

Our biggest "disappointments" relative to what they can bring are going to be our best players and biggest try-hards when the real thing starts.

That said, if we continue to see disjointed chemistry I would blow the lines up completely, and go something like

O'Reilly - Eichel - Girgensons

Fast guy - Reinhart - Okposo

Kane - Larsson - Pominville

Pouliot - Josefson - Nolan

or something. 

Also, did Bogosian play that period at all?

Who is this Fast Guy and when did we sign him to a contract?

Through two periods, Sam's line was the only one on the ice during a Sabres scoring chance. 

I wanna see this get a little more time, especially since Sam-Jack's chemistry rapidly cooled off last year.

As in Moulson - Reinhart - Griffith or just Sam at C in general?

Bogosian is injured. Didn't play the 3rd. Housley said no update have to evaluate tomorrow.

There is no reason anyone should ever consider Bogosian to be a viable top 4 option. Hopefully Scandella plays so we can run:

Scandella - Ristolainen

McCabe - Antipin

.. as our counted on, go to Top 4. That way when we lose Bogo inevitably, the minutes we'll need to replace can be much less severe. I'd rather not be paying 5 million for a third pairing d-man, but if we can't trade him it's probably the best option.

Edited by Thorny

Whyinthehell wouldnt the priority be making sure Jack has linemates with chemistry?

Through two periods, Sam's line was the only one on the ice during a Sabres scoring chance. 

I wanna see this get a little more time, especially since Sam-Jack's chemistry rapidly cooled off last year.

Even if you disagree with the bold, it was explicitly stated eh?

[be]Bogosian is injured. Didn't play the 3rd. Housley said no update have to evaluate tomorrow. [/b]

There is no reason anyone should ever consider Bogosian to be a viable top 4 option. Hopefully Scandella plays so we can run:

Scandella - Ristolainen

McCabe - Antipin

.. as our counted on, go to Top 4. That way when we lose Bogo inevitably, the minutes we'll need to replace can be much less severe. I'd rather not be paying 5 million for a third pairing d-man, but if we can't trade him it's probably the best option.

Went off the board & broke himself early this season. :censored:

Is there any doubt that we're going to have to start the season with an extended period of no McCabe, Scandella, or Bogosian? WTF is with our injury luck?

Went off the board & broke himself early this season. :censored:

If this is another injury where he misses significant time, I'm honestly done with him being a guy I'd ever want rostered on my team.

I refuse to watch 1 second of pre-season because there is no way I will be able to think for 1 more second that our team sucks yet again. If it looks bad even after 1 period of me being at the opener, I will not be in a good place and start selling tickets very fast. I have had enough of bad hockey and can't take another year of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.