Thorny

Some seriously good players still available

Nic Hague D

Conner Timmins D

Robertson - LW , a real goal scorer

Comtois

Lind

Radcliffe

Hague and Timmins might go 32 and 33. If we want to insure we get one, we might have to move up.

Hague and Timmins already off the board

Also Lind and Radcliffe off the board. Only Robertson and Comtois left of my six. Like Robertson.

Edited by GASabresFan

Farrance

It will be strike one

Really wish we had a pick before #89 because Farrance won't be there

I don't hate the pick, but this aversion to drafting D is getting ridiculous. Jbot is drifting into TM territory already

Did Murray draft a goalie in the last 2 years? I am seriously asking.

Could it be that they are just following their draft plan.  I'm fine with it so far.  Hague and Timmins were gone, as were Makar and Heiskanen in round 1.  The goalie in this range is a fine gamble.  He's considered the top European and McKeen had him as the best in the class.  

Could it be that they are just following their draft plan.  I'm fine with it so far.  Hague and Timmins were gone, as were Makar and Heiskanen in round 1.  The goalie in this range is a fine gamble.  He's considered the top European and McKeen had him as the best in the class.  

Agreed. I'm kind of surprised they didn't consult with some of the posters here.

Who cares at this point. Stats wise almost no difference between someone at 89 or 189.

Another crappy draft authored by Devine and Co.

Seems premature. If all three of those picks hit, your looking at Davidsson and Mittlestadt on your 2nd and 3rd line with guys like Asplund and Pu. That is a lot of potential talent and every single one of them can skate extremely well and has skills. 

Seems premature. If all three of those picks hit, your looking at Davidsson and Mittlestadt on your 2nd and 3rd line with guys like Asplund and Pu. That is a lot of potential talent and every single one of them can skate extremely well and has skills.

O'Reilly - Eichel - Reinhart

Nylander - Mittelstadt - Okposo

Potentially a killer top 6.

I would go further in saying it allows you to do quite a few things with mixing lines and talents when you have natural positions at the draw, you can develop amazing chemistry.  I like the European flare to be honest.  I'm good so far.  I had Middlestadt behind Only: Hischier, Vilardi, Patrick.  

O'Reilly - Eichel - Reinhart

Nylander - Mittelstadt - Okposo

Potentially a killer top 6.

Davidsson - Asplund - Bailey

3 years away I would guess from Davidsson being a Sabre but Mittlestadt could be here in another year. 

Marcus Phillips, David Farrance, Jarrett Tyszka are all possible defenders at #89 still

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.