2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Lol at Pierre MacGuire. Crying like a girl because his beloved Bruins got screwed on a call. Ottawa deserved a penalty as well, but he was losing his mind.

And just like that Ottawa takes advantage. At least the Bruins lost tonight.

In all fairness, it was a deliberate hit to the head.

In all fairness, it was a deliberate hit to the head.

I said Ottawa deserved a penalty as well. But also, how many times has Boston been on the other side of those calls? More often than not. the Bruins.....and the Leafs.

I've decided to give up my hopes for everything bad to happen to the Leafs. I am now apathetic to everything they do. I don't hate them anymore. Because for it to be any other way is to feel great pain that I no longer have the strength to endure. I give up. You broke me, Sabres, and hockey gods.

I agree, it's not the Leafs fault the Pugulas have no clue how to run sports franchises. Still hate them though.

And on another note, Calgary by far has the most fans wearing home jerseys to games.

Edited by Claude Balls

I've decided to give up my hopes for everything bad to happen to the Leafs. I am now apathetic to everything they do. I don't hate them anymore. Because for it to be any other way is to feel great pain that I no longer have the strength to endure. I give up. You broke me, Sabres, and hockey gods.

I'd say come be a Hawks fan but this train looks derailed too

Wanna be a Preds fan together instead?

If you truly have the power to destroy teams just by being a fan, there is only one answer: you must cheer for the Leafs.

I'm sorry, but the rest of us will remember your sacrifice.

I mean at this point I should just be a Masshole Edited by WildCard

I'd say come be a Hawks fan but this train looks derailed too

Wanna be a Preds fan together instead?

Haven't you up enough teams?

If you truly have the power to destroy teams just by being a fan, there is only one answer: you must cheer for the Leafs. 

I'm sorry, but the rest of us will remember your sacrifice.

No greater love does God have for a fan who sacrifice their fandom so other fan bases may live

11 out of 24 games have gone to overtime. That's just ridiculously, manipulated, fixed, . While moderately exciting, there is no such thing as talent winning games any more. It all comes down to pure luck and a few well placed inconsistent penalties. 

Let's just save everybody the time and space and just flip a coin. It'll serve the same purpose. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.