Eichel misses $2MM bonus for not hitting pt/game mark

PromoTheRobot

I read your tone as judgemental. I'm sick of people acting like Jack and Sam aren't allowed to have emotions and be pissed about a lost season like we are. Also, you finished the post referring to how entitled society is. Blech. The post pushed like 4 of my buttons at once.

My job has made me cynical with society, sometimes that comes out in other avenues, but I wasn't trying to come off as judgemental at all. I don't even know the terms surrounding his bonus.

It's not often I can get on here and chat, unfortunately, maybe the comparison wasn't apt for real life, for all we know maybe Terry is gonna give him a cool million, under the table.

I think there is a lot of frustration with the season, and the young guns should be ticked, and the non firing of Bylsma isn't happening.

You've met me qwk, I think you know how serious to take me, right?!?

Simple. Like Rubik's Cube.

This one kid in the neighborhood would peel the stickers off and rearrange them. Looked sloppy. I pulled mine apart and reassembled it. No one knew any different. They also didn't give a rats ass either.

Also. That Eichel kid will be just fine without his bonus.

Whatever you want to call the angst about their character ever since Sam was benched.

In my defence, I was questioning the character of the young core well before Sam's benching.  :D

What does SMH refer to?

"Shaking my head"

You old bastages.  So much hate.  :P

Edited by We've

You wanna talk about lack of character - have you seen Evander Kane's snapchat story? The team is at a house partying, playing basketball, listening to loud music...already! They should be crying and working out to prepare for next season! SMH we're never going anywhere with these guys

Oh and they also all hate each other and the locker room is a mess 

Iz for real?

You wanna talk about lack of character - have you seen Evander Kane's snapchat story? The team is at a house partying, playing basketball, listening to loud music...already! They should be crying and working out to prepare for next season! SMH we're never going anywhere with these guys

Oh and they also all hate each other and the locker room is a mess

Got dammit.

Now I hafta get a snap whatzit.

I doubt that they could, even if they wanted to.  Compensation for players is completely controlled within the CBA, including performance bonuses.  They can't just give players more money when they want to.

Correct. He didn't earn the bonus & the CBA won't allow them to "just give it to 'im."

Hopefully it causes him to be on fire next year so the results on the last day can't cost him his bonus next year.

That's what I meant. Is it a team party?

(If I bob for the third time, I die.)

Looks like a team party, yes. In a very nice neighborhood. Basketball court in the back yard. Guys I spot:

Eich

Risto

McCabe

Kane taking the video, partially in selfie mode

Zemgus

I think Sam

Tons of others there, shooting hoops or lounging on the porch. Too far away for me to ID from a video though. Looks like a good time, wish I was there!

That's what I meant. Is it a team party?

(If I bob for the third time, I die.)

I don't know what that second thing means, but yes. There are brief 5 second videos that show Kane's puppy exploring Key Bank Center, and then the next video snippets show what I presume to be Kane's back yard basketball court with ~8 people on it, Jack tying his shorts or something wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt, Rasmus and a few other players (I think Reinhart is in there) chilling on the porch watching the basketball, food and beers and stuff abundant, Kane calling out McCabe's name and saying something like a public address announcer as Jake runs to the basketball court to play. My estimate is that there are 12-15 people outside, but his door was open so there could have been more inside doing whatever. Seems to be a full team thing.

I don't know what that second thing means, but yes. There are brief 5 second videos that show Kane's puppy exploring Key Bank Center, and then the next video snippets show what I presume to be Kane's back yard basketball court with ~8 people on it, Jack tying his shorts or something wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt, Rasmus and a few other players (I think Reinhart is in there) chilling on the porch watching the basketball, food and beers and stuff abundant, Kane calling out McCabe's name and saying something like a public address announcer as Jake runs to the basketball court to play. My estimate is that there are 12-15 people outside, but his door was open so there could have been more inside doing whatever. Seems to be a full team thing.

Sounds like your typically end of season team get together before people go off to their different things. 

Sounds like the calm before the storm of antics to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.